This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

The people you linked to aren't on the leaderboards, they are on the "dirty leaderboards", which shows a listing of them but they aren't given a rank or anything like that - it's mainly just a comparison with the actual clean leaderboards more than anything.

What did you do to get removed completely? The people you linked used obvious hacks to shoot themselves to trophy level 100 and those people are usually flagged and then removed completely from the site not too long after because their profile is completely hacked and screws with certain stats on the site (like them showing up as having earned unobtainable trophies and so forth).

Did you "cheat some trophies" or did you use hacks to unlock a ton of your trophies? If that's what you did, that's probably why your account got completely removed. We usually keep people on the site who cheat on a few games (and remove their leaderboard ranking) but we usually delete people who just run scripts and auto-unlock everything - Don't cheat, lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

The people you linked to aren't on the leaderboards, they are on the "dirty leaderboards", which shows a listing of them but they aren't given a rank or anything like that - it's mainly just a comparison with the actual clean leaderboards more than anything.

What did you do to get removed completely? The people you linked used obvious hacks to shoot themselves to trophy level 100 and those people are usually flagged and then removed completely from the site not too long after because their profile is completely hacked and screws with certain stats on the site (like them showing up as having earned unobtainable trophies and so forth).

Did you "cheat some trophies" or did you use hacks to unlock a ton of your trophies? If that's what you did, that's probably why your account got completely removed. We usually keep people on the site who cheat on a few games but not people who just run scripts and auto-unlock everything - Don't cheat, lol

My profile is similar to the profiles I have linked.

Just wondered why they are still on the leaderboard (if you like you can check my trophy unlock times and theirs and on the most games it will be the same).

And for those guys who wonder why I'm posting this is because I just want to mange my games and psnp is the best site for this I don't care about any leaderboards.

One little note for admins or moderators:

If you remove cheaters you should remove all of them^^

Edited by C-ocaine_C-owboy

My profile is similar to the profiles I have linked.

Just wondered why they are still on the leaderboard (if you like you can check my trophy unlock times and theirs and on the most games it will be the same).

And for those guys who wonder why I'm posting this is because I just want to mange my games and psnp is the best site for this I don't care about any leaderboards.

If your profile is like the people that you've linked then that's why it was deleted, their accounts will also be deleted very soon, usually they are kicked off the clean leaderboards and then are completely deleted off the site shortly after. We have zero tolerance for people who cheat in such a totally blatant way as trophy hunting is not about plugging in a USB and running unlock triggers for hundreds of games, it's about spending hundreds of hours through all your games and actually playing and enjoying them. If you're interested in using the site, you need to make a new PSN account and simply earn your trophies legitimately (it's way more fun that way anyway :P)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3