Who wants to play Ys: Memories of Celceta ?

It's worth a Go, as Nightmare Mode come's crazy easy with NG+.

I'll join but done finished it, Thinking SO 4 will be taking up all my time xD lol.

Thanks for the info. So if you reach that point then everyone stops and catches up?

So are you guys joining?

If it's as simple as this, then I want to join. Please SuperBuu?

Sure,  this will be fun, glad to have you on board.

If you need help planning checkpoints and the missable trophies, I can help. I'm writing a guide about Ys, but I don't think it'll be finished before June 12th.

Thanks, I should be ok, but I'm going to ask you if i'm missing anything important when I write up the missables section. I looked through a guide briefly there seemed to be a quite a few. Hope thats ok.

Edited by Superbuu3

This was a sort of easy, enjoyable game. It does have a few missables, though. The only real problem I had with the game was the map completion and finding that one last resource point!! Just a heads-up that this will most likely occur even if you're prepared for it :P

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the game!! :D

Just brought Ys so I want to join & ready to enjoy this game :D

Now thats dedication I like it :D

I'll pass since already doing bioshock and I have witcher 3.

No worries I understand people will be busy this was more the case as I was requested to do a Vita game and a JRPG, so I killed two birds with one stone.

I would like to get in on this. I beat it but I still need to do my nightmare run. Would it be ok if I play with you guys just on the nightmare setting? Sn is Fozzyabear

Sure no issues with that obviously don't spoiler the story for anyone. Also would be helpful if when I set checkpoints you point out if you think I didn't mention something that will be a missable trophy.

yeah that sounds like a good idea. There are a ton of missables in this game so I will help to explain everything we have to do so we don't miss any. There are a few i missed in the first playthrough but I know what to do now. Will be nice to have a platinum by the time we finish. This game has been on my backlogg for sometime now.

• Like 1

First off, I think I'll join this. I'll be doing the JP version but I'm about to platinum the NA version so the routes are still in my mind.

The big ones are Heard It All, Tickled Pink, and Touche, Salesman (this one can be messed up extremely easy if you don't pay attention to the randomized quest) You'll have to make sure you point those out because it's very easy to continue the story and lock yourself out of one or both the trophies, especially Heard It All. Easy to miss one near the beginning of the game.

As long as you hit the first set of quests marked (Urgent) in each area then you should be fine on that but it'll be useful to let people know the quests done in said checkpoints.

• Like 1

I'd like to join. I played this game maybe around 20 hours or so, I can't remember. Since the last time I played this game was 3 months ago. This maybe a good chance for me to finally get back to this game  :D

I want to join in as well. Needed a new game to start with on my PSVita. Just finished off Super Stardust. Plenty of games in my backlog. Mainly because of PS Plus, but I bought Ys during a previous sale.

Maybe I'll join later, but that will depend on my Bioshock progress.

Final call for people to join up. I'l be setting up the topic on Thursday although we will be starting on Friday, because timezones.

Also I should point out DMC HD collection sign-ups have started:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27854-who-wants-to-play-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/

I'd like to join. I played this game maybe around 20 hours or so, I can't remember. Since the last time I played this game was 3 months ago. This maybe a good chance for me to finally get back to this game  :D

I'm guessing this means you're joining in late then? As in when we catch up to the point you are at?

Edited by Superbuu3

Hey there! Can I please join? I'm currently about half way and I would LOVE to plat this game! It's such an AWESOME game :D 

By the way, I love your idea for a group of people to play as a collective to plat games! Very original :)

Can't wait to play with you guys! :lol: