Square Enix Revealing "Secret Game" at E3

Azaan60

Lost Odyssey 2 would be amazing. Last Remnant was pretty neat as well. Though those were both Xbox exclusives. Wonder if they'd make their way to Sony consoles?

I'd like to think it's something new. Never was a big fan of Hitman, so I'm really hoping you guys are mistaken. xD I won't be mad if it is, though I'll hope they have something else in store for us.

Lost Odyssey 2 would be an xbox exclusive as MS own's the IP (I would like to believe).

All I know is that it will probably be a multi-plat. I can't see SE keeping their paws in one cookie jar.

Edited by ZeroXOF

I hope it's Infinite Undiscovery 2, Last Remnant 2, or Lost Odyssesy 2...

Wishful thinking even though the image has nothing to do with them.

Lost Odyssey 2 isn't possible through Square, because Square had nothing to do with that game. It was made by Mistwalker, and it was published by Microsoft.

• Like 1

A new/reboot legacy of kain(a man can dream)

Final Fanatsy X-3(not gonna happen but still)

a new Gex the Gecko(wasn't there some news a couple months back about this game and a couple others)

They said they would allow any willing developers to work on dormant IPs.

Why would they reveal a proper remake, after announcing the PC port last year? The only thing SquareEnix loves more than disappointing the fans, is money. If they reveal a remake, they won't make any money off the port, since everyone will just wait for the remake.

On top of that, who would be working on it? They already have their biggest teams working on FF15 and KH3 (as far as I'm aware).