Square Enix Revealing "Secret Game" at E3

Azaan60

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/06/02/square-enix-revealing-secret-title-at-e3?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=11

It might be the new Hitman game 

Also they released a hype video for their conference: 

1:28, "I bet people's heads will explode when they hear about ****"

I dunno, for some reason I can't stop thinking it's FFX-3 because of FFX-2.5 Novella :huh: .... but then again I could be wrong though... well actually, I HOPE I'm wrong 

Why would they reveal a proper remake, after announcing the PC port last year? The only thing SquareEnix loves more than disappointing the fans, is money. If they reveal a remake, they won't make any money off the port, since everyone will just wait for the remake.

On top of that, who would be working on it? They already have their biggest teams working on FF15 and KH3 (as far as I'm aware).

I'm gonna say that when they revealed it last year the demo wasn't ready. Retro did it a few years back and pulled out on DKC TF. I think Square wanted to show the remake, which would've been a much better reason for Sony to give them stage time. If anything, the stage time was a dead giveaway. Sony wouldn't be crazy enough to give square time for a pc port.

The other thang could've been the disinterest shown for it, and Square changed their minds, but that seems less likely.

We all know it's going to be a Kingdom Hearts Hentai visual novel!!!
But joking aside I do hope it's something big. FF7 remake would be...... they would break the internet if that was the case. Aside from that maybe Dragon Quest for the ps4 that isn't a hack and slash, a proper RPG. I don't know but I have high hopes.