revvie11's livetune platinums

Revvie

SKnzMlR.png

An awesome banner made by Floriiss.

7ef.gifA short introductionY6vbyw6.gif

Hiya everyone and welcome to my trophy checklist. I was a gamer ever since I was 4 years old. NES is my first game console and I play some games like Mario, Zelda and Final Fantasy but Playstation consoles is what get me play even more games.(the PS2 is still my favorite though) I play any kind of game genre but FPS, RPG, Fighting and Racing are genres I played the most. I was a trophy hunter since 2011 and it became a hobby of mine to get some trophies ever since.

Well I guess that's enough introduction. Feel free to suggest anything below the checklist.

So let's get into the checklist and I hope you'll enjoy reading. 

TEIbFT6.gifTrophy GoalsTEIbFT6.gif

60 platinums(done)

80 platinums

100 platinums(get 80 plats first)

50+% completion rate

70 completed games

7000 trophies

350 games played

Level 27 on PSN(done)

Level 29 on PSN

opyNHU7.gif100%opyNHU7.gif

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue
L2e311c.png
Enjoyment: 10/10
Trophy Difficulty: 3/10

Tekken Hybrid will give you this prologue along with Tekken Tag Tournament HD and Tekken Blood Vengeance 3D movie. It just fighting with 4 characters since it's just a prologue.

Tekken Revolution
L642b66.png

A cool free-play game. It has the same fighting mechanic as TTT2 but it has a new mechanic such as Special Arts and Critical Arts, and a stat-upgrade mechanic, both are awesome mechanic for me.

New Paint Park
L07fc98.png
Trophy Difficulty: 1/10

An improve version of Paint Park and it has super easy trophies despite it has an ad-hoc trophy.

Contrast
L84938f.png
Trophy Difficulty: 2/10

A good 3D platformer. Good art style, great music but the platforming feels slippery which maybe I use to exploit some puzzles.

Thomas Was Alone
L2e6801.png

I like the narrator narrating about each characters personality. It has a good puzzle using each characters powers.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
L441bda.png

An awesome stand alone game of Far Cry 3. Beautiful neon graphics, awesome retro cutscenes, same shooting mechanic and a decent story.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Ld78344.png
Enjoyment: 1/10

It's just a cinematic scenes of the game. 

Welcome Park
L376d25.png

For me, it's kinda cool to include a free game with trophies to show some of the functions of the Vita. Mini games for the front and back touchscreen, camera, microphone and gyro-thingie.

Sportfriends
L2d6905.png

A great party game. It has a great mini-games to the party to play... but it's sad that I 100% the game all myself using 3 controllers... *cries*

#10-11
Machinarium
Ld050ce.png

A great point-and-click game with a good story about a robot, good atmosphere and good puzzles.

Titan Attacks!
L843cb9.png

A Space Invader-like game with great upgrade mechanic. Great retro music and addicting game.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
L49f77e.png

Very beautiful game with very good and deep story. A good puzzles though the controls is uneasy for me. One of the games that made me cry. I cried when one of the brother [censored] at the [censored]. Overall, such a beautiful game.

The Swapper
Ld3a634.png

a very great puzzle game. It great to use cloning to solve all very well done puzzles and a great atmosphere.

Playstation Home
L496df6.png
Enjoyment: 9/10

A game interacting to other PSN users playing this game. Good social game but I always see to creepers, weirdos, *ssholes and more...

Valiant Hearts: The Great War
L12bad9.png

A great game that tell the deep story about World War I. The puzzles is good and the story is very good.

Never Alone
L70382a.png

A platformer that tells a good story, great music and good puzzles but the aiming is kinda unresponsive for me.

MonsterBag
L75f354.png

I think this game is adorable but gory. Some people brutally die in this game even though it has magenta blood. Besides that, well though puzzles but some levels can get frustrating but it's still a great puzzle game.

BvneXkH.gif  :platinum: 1-11 BvneXkH.gif

Tekken 6

1Lea276f.png

Tekken Fanatic

Complete all other objectives.

Fist PS3 game, first platinum and probably the only platinum that leveled me up on PSN. I've been a Tekken fan so I'm familiar with the fighting mechanic. The fighting is fluid, a character's ending can be hilarious, serious or sad, and it also had a good customization on every character. The Scenario Campaign reminds me of  Tekken Force from Tekken 3 and 4 and it has a good story but The Nightmare Train did frustrate me a little it's not that bad.

Saints Row The Third

1L39b276.png

Kingpin

Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row: The Third.

Enjoyment: 7/10

To be honest, I haven't played Saint Row 2 before but when I played it, I can see how people are disappointed in this game. The game maybe crazier than SR2 but it can get boring for me but it can be fun to play though.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

1Ld2b023.png

All Hail, Tekken Incarnate!

You earned everything.

Like I said in Tekken 6, I'm familiar with the fighting mechanic so the platinum is breeze with a slight battle grinding. It has more fighters, better fighting mechanic, better customization, better tag battle than Tekken Tag Tournament and overall, a great fighting game.

Borderlands

1L0e571e.png

Borderland Defender 

You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with

An awesome FPS and RPG hybrid, great shooting mechanic, awesome art style graphic, a some what forgettable story but it has a great cast of character and there's also A LOT of guns.

Fallout 3

1Le491c6.png

Platinum Trophy 

Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy

What can I say? This is one of the best game ever made. It has a great combat either First Person or Third Person. V.A.T.S. is a unique and awesome way to kill your enemies. A lot great weapons to use. I love the retro vibe in this game. The story and side mission is entertaining and also rewarding... But the game is glitchy and from my experiences, the game crashes every 3+ hours of playing but despite all that, it still an awesome game to play plus the platinum is relatively easily.

Gravity Rush

1L26fdf9.png

It's all Relative 

Collected every trophy. Congratulations!

Trophy Difficulty: 4/10

One of the unique games on I've played. The gravity is very unique though sometimes it did get me a little dizzy. Combat and story is alright and it has a great art style graphics. Trophy wise, it's not hard. The Time Attack challenges is easy if your fully upgraded but the Sliding Race did frustrate me a bit though.

Plants Vs. Zombies

1L022459.png

The Complete Zombie 

You've won every trophy, climbed every mountain, defeated every zombie, planted every plant. Congratulations!

I played this game on my PC and got addicted so as the Vita version. Everything is basically same, gameplay, mini games, plants, zombie and so on... Some of the mini game specific trophies can be hard but the "Lucky Spin" trophies is a luck based one and also getting all the plants for the Zen Garden.

Persona 4 Golden

1L03861e.png

Golden Completed 

Earn all trophies

Best Game Ever!!! Period...  *ahem* I remember playing the PS2 version with 5 full playthrough without getting bored and I did the same in this game but it has more events, an additional character, the battles are balanced... Overall, a lot of improvement with additional contents. If you have a Vita, play this game. It's worth it.

Sleeping Dogs

1Lb58818.png

Hong Kong Legend 

Earn all the Sleeping Dogs™ trophies to unlock this platinum trophy.

A good open world game. I like the Hong Kong theme in the game. The combat is fun in this game but the environment kills is entertaining to do. I also the the chase sequence on foot that it feels like a chasing scene from a Jackie Chan movie and the car chase is also entertaining. It has a great story about a cop being undercover from a Triad gang to learn more about it but the ending is lacking though for me.

Warriors Orochi 3

1L5197d7.png

True Musou 

Obtained all trophies.

I'm been a fan of the Warriors series. So the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors characters joined forces to kill 1000+ on the battlefield and gonna defeat Orochi again. It has a better combat than WO2 with some new features. The trophies are straight forward but requires grinding... yay!

Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

1L469916.png

Zombie Overlord 

Obtain all Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge trophies

A fairly enjoyable strategy game. It has some quirky and weird zombie, the same thing with the monsters. The story to me is uninteresting though. In some stages, some of the challenges just to get 5 rating did frustrate me a little. Also, did all the multiplayer trophies by cross playing with my PS3 and Vita so... #foreveralone

J8UYTLZ.gif  :platinum:12-22J8UYTLZ.gif

Tekken Tag Tournament HD
1Lcda140.png
King of Iron Fist 

Master of all.

I've been playing the PS2 version so the combat feels the same. Some trophies can be difficult to get without another controller so it maybe the reason for me to buy another controller. And also I feel unlucky when it comes to bowling in general.

Dynasty Warriors 7
1Ld80fb1.png
True Warrior of the 3 Kingdoms 

Obtained all trophies.

Trophy Difficulty: 5/10

An improvement for DW6. More characters, better combat, awesome weapons, better with a new stories... and also grinding... yay!

God of War II
1L3440aa.png
Trophy of Gaia 

Unlock all God of War® II Trophies

God of War is one of my favorite hack-n-slash game. Great combat, great story, satisfying gore and Greek Mythology.(I'm always fascinated learning about Greek stuff)

Deadpool
1La3e272.png
Okay, you can sell the game now 

Earn all other trophies

Deadpool is one of my favorite Marvel superhero. The humor is there, from 4th wall jokes, dirty jokes... and b*tch slapping Wolverine. Besides the humor, the gameplay is horrible, awkward camera, sluggish combat, same enemies over and over again and the last part is cheaply hard.

Need for Speed Most Wanted
1L8ff6a5.png
None More Wanted 

Awarded for successfully collecting all Most Wanted trophies

Despite it has a great graphics, great selection of cars and a great multiplayer... I prefer the old Most Wanted than this.

Saints Row IV
1Ldd56de.png
Kingpin 

Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row IV.

Enjoyment: 8/10

Better story, superpowers, better characters, better customization than SR3... but I still like SR2 more.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 
1L6bf239.png
Have you ever tried Shawarma? 

Collect every trophy

Same story when playing a Lego game, very fun game especially when playing with couch co-op.(Hey! I play the game with my brother so... #foreveralone) To me, this is one of the best Lego games I've played so far.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
1Le86711.png
DOA5 Ultimate Master 

Unlock all trophies.

I can't really see any difference in this game except some new characters and much MUCH platinum than the vanilla version.

Special thanks to Misaki for helping me with the multiplayer trophies. ^_^

WWE 2K14
1Lb6f982.png
All Trophies Earned 

Earn all trophies.

Feels the same with WWE 13 but with some new roster and better customization. The Wrestlemania is very fun mode but the Streak can be frustrating.

Dynasty Warriors 8
1L96319f.png
True Warrior of the 3 Kingdoms 

Obtain all of the trophies in the game.

More characters, same combat, more awesome weapons, new stories... and even more grinding... yay!

Sound Shapes(PS3)
1L911505.png
You've Gone Platinum 

Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

KRMchHJ.gif  :platinum:23-33KRMchHJ.gif

#23-24

1L911505.png

Sound Shapes(Vita & PS4)

You've Gone Platinum 

Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

A unique platformer. It has great music, platforming and art style. #autopoppingtrophies

Virtue's Last Reward

1Lcc3f89.png

Virtue's Last Reward 

Acquired all trophies.

One of the best Visual Novel on the Vita.(I wanted to say Danganronpa but I haven't played the game yet) All I can say is it has a excellent story, great characters, well thought out puzzles and a great replay value.

Borderlands 2

1L34713e.png

Borderland Defender Round Two 

Unlocked all Borderlands 2 trophies

A lot improvement in this gun. Better story, better shooting, great cast of characters, EVEN MORE GUNS!,(I don't know if that's possible) more humor... and Handsome Jack.

Heavy Fire Afghanistan

1Lf0f9d9.png

Platinum Trophy 

For collecting all trophies

Enjoyment: 5/10

I forgot how I got this game but it's boring and the dialog is so cheesy... it's hilarious.

Grid 2

1L965be5.png

Every Trophy Counts 

You unlocked all the other trophies.

To be honest, the handling is poor in this. It feels slippery. But it has has a great selection of cars and visual customization and a decent story.

Alice: Madness Returns

1L8b875e.png

Platinum For All Other Trophies 

Platinum For All Other Trophies

This game kinda ruins my childhood. A great darker story of Alice in Wonderland. It kinda disturb me a little bit. The combat and shooting feels a little though. The platinum is not hard if you do the difficulty exploit.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

1L1907a5.png

Perfectionist 

Awarded all trophies.

I love the combat in this. It feels like a fluid hack-n-slash combat with a deep RPG leveling up system. It also has a deep progression system and awesome upgradable weapon and armor. Besides the combat, the story is nothing to right home about and the side mission is plentiful but boring... and you can't jump unless your in a designated location.

Gran Turismo 6

1L9ab615.png

Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy 

Earn all trophies in Gran Turismo 6.

A great racing simulation game. It has beautiful graphics, a lot of cars and enjoyable races. The A.I. still needs some work because they can be annoying to you.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

1L183f89.png

4 Play 

Get all of the Trophies in the game.

A great and fun 4 player co-op game. It has a great combat, graphics and music. I got the platinum all by myself so... #foreveralone

Trine 2

1La41642.png

Trine 2 hard 

Earn all Trophies in Trine 2

The game has an amazing graphics, great puzzle physics, great combat with smart enemy A.I... Overall, a beautiful puzzle game.

ZW3eSS8.gif:platinum: 34-44ZW3eSS8.gif

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
1Lf764c3.png
Platinum Trophy
Earn all Army of TWO™ The Devil's Cartel Trophies

A good co-op game, good mask customization and decent shooting but the story and character is uninteresting for me. Yet another co-op game that I platinum myself so... #foreveralone

Assassin's Creed II
1Ledd3c0.png
Master Assassin 

Unlock all trophies.

One of the best AC game ever. It has a great story and I love the Renaissance period in this game. Great combat and parkour though it can get unresponsive sometimes. Trophy wise, I read that the everyone is complaining about the feather collectibles but to me, The "Messer Sandman" trophy is more annoying than collecting feather. 

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
1Lab9814.png
Trophy Master 

All trophies unlocked!

I've been a Vocaloid fan since 2012 and played the other Project Diva series(Well... All I did is play the songs on Normal and watch all the videos afterward) so I've been wanted to try this game out. I did manage to get a Standard or better grade on all song except the song SadisticMusic Factory and NegaPosi* Continue really did gave me a challenge. The "communication" in the Diva Room feels awkward to me. Just rubbing their head. Also giving 50+ gifts to raise their affinity to max.(That's what I did)

Resistance: Burning Skies
1Laec3c9.png
Platinum 

Earn all trophies

Average FPS on the Vita, average shooting, boring story and almost dead multiplayer community.(It took me 30mins. to find a single match)

#38-39
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale(PS3 & Vita)
1L6f4f26.png
All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything 

You have successfully earned all other trophies in the game. Congratulations!

Looks similar to Smash Bros. but different in the way you should win. Smash Bros. needs you to knock player out of the arena to defeat players while PSABR earns you AP points to use 3 Super Moves to defeat players. Anyways, it has a nice roster though it still some spammers and good stages but some individual characters ending can be interesting or boring.

Special thanks to inFAMOUS Percursor for helping me online.  ^_^

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
1Lb8c612.png
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Victor! 

"Gamindustri's got nothing left to offer you! Thanks so much for being awesome!" -Neptune

I wish I've played the first one though. Anyways, I like the battle system in this game. Free movement, combo system and good and flashy skills to use. It has a good story and very likeable characters. Noire is my favorite  The thing I hate in this is the recycled dungeon and especially monsters. They have the same design but with a different name and stats. Despite that, it's a very enjoyable JRPG.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
1L111496.png
CS:GO Platinum Trophy 

Collected all other CS:GO trophies

The gameplay didn't change(That's a good thing) but the game has better graphics, more weapons, maps and modes, better buy menu U.I. and it still very fun to play. It will be hard for new players but it satisfying to progressively better at the game.

Crysis
1L480bbe.png
Platinum Trophy 

Earn all available trophies for Crysis®

For an old game, it's very good looking for it's time and great FPS game. I had a little trouble since I suck a little when it comes to stealth but that's just my own problem.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd
1L1d0b21.png
トロフィーマスター 

全てのトロフィーを獲得した

More and better songs,(Not to say the song from F isn't good) new Double and Change Star note and realistic(?) communication in the Diva Room. The song isn't that bad now but getting the plat is tedious. Playing the songs over and over again didn't bother me but the events and raising affinity in the Diva Room is too tedious. Rubbing their head and giving gift is limited and you have to wait 5-10 mins to do it again. The plat is only my complain.

inFAMOUS 2
1L59b7b3.png
inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy 

Collect all other inFAMOUS 2 Trophies

One of the best Playstation exclusive ever. A lot of improvement in this game, combat is more fluid though the grab attack may have some awkward camera view, better story and characters, blast shard are easier to get and the Cole's power is more awesome.

GGFDLWn.gif:platinum:45-55 GGFDLWn.gif

Far Cry 3
1Lb6376a.png
Mastered the Jungle 

Obtain all the Trophies.

Awesome FPS RPG game. The graphics is beautiful, great shooting mechanic, great crafting and hunting plus there's a great selection of animals especially predator one, good story... and Vaas is an awesome villain. The only thing I don't about this game is the boss battle... QTE(Very creative) 

Special thanks to Legion_Immortal and some other players for helping me in co-op. ^_^

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
1Lfd2b3f.png
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Master 

You played the game so much, you made Neptune folks proud!

A remake of the first HDN but with HDN Victory battle system but why there's only 3 party member? Same story with additional events... and long money grinding... yay!

inFAMOUS First Light
1L5e96f1.png
Noble Achievement 

Collect all Trophies

It's standalone game of inFAMOUS Second Son. I like the neon powers in this game. The graphics and physics is kinda the same in Second Son which is a good thing. Short but enjoyable one. To be honest, I thought the challenges are hard. They're hard when not fully upgraded but if you're fully upgraded, It will gonna be a cake walk.

Prototype 2
1L7ddf96.png
Platinum Trophy 

Unlock all Trophies.

I had fun jumping and gliding around in this game. Great combat. The story is uninteresting for me and using Alex Mercer is better than Heller. Also the game is easy even on Hard difficulty. Consuming grunts will give a good amount of the health and they are everywhere. The last boss is another story with a lacking ending.

Mafia II
1L82d7e9.png
Platinum Trophy 

Unlocked when all trophies collected.

The story is incredible. Probably of the best story I've played so far. It's about how the Mafia was create and how to join and their struggles. I also like the 1940-1950 era in this. Full of retro stuff like cars, clothing and music. Even though the story is amazing, the shooting is mediocre, the map is small and the ending is very lacking.

Transistor
1L9829fa.png
Plat() 

Earn all other Trophies.

This game is just beautiful, story, music and art style. The combat is great too, an Action RPG with Turn-based skills. I also like the narrator talking on my PS4 controller. The game is short but very very sweet. 

Burnout Paradise
1L526548.png
Burnout Paradise Elite 

Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Burnout Paradise (excluding Additional Content trophies)

I'm been a fan of the Burnout series and this is not as good as Burnout 3(This is my favorite in the series) but the game is still very enjoyable. The crashes are even more brutal than ever before. It also has a great cars to use. But I don't like the racing though. It point A to point B and you can use any path but that's the problem. There's not guide whether you're going in the right way or not but that's just my complain. The multiplayer is great and sociable to me.

P.S. Don't make a peripheral a requirement to earn a trophy.(I'm talking to you USB Camera)

Fallout: New Vegas
1L749b52.png
Platinum Trophy 

Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy.

The game has smaller map, better gameplay with new additional, some of the side mission is uninteresting and lesser main story than Fallout 3 but it's still enjoyable to play. But the game is more glitchy and I still experiences crashes every 3+ hours of playing.

Tomb Raider
1L9e8f4b.png
True Survivor 

Unlock every Tomb Raider trophy.

One of the best reboot of a game. The graphics is beautiful, great story about Lara's first survival on Himiko's island, great animation especially when climbing, great combat and great exploration. The multiplayer on the other hand is mediocre and little enjoyment for me. Also I solo grinding to get to level 50 so... #foreveralone

Big thanks to Tomi and some other players who help in some multiplayer trophies.  ^_^

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2
1L078d00.png
Gamindustri's Ultimate Savior 

You played so much, everyone now agrees that

Nepgear is a good main character, too!

A remake of mk2 but with same story with new events and same battle system on Re;Birth1 with a 4 party member now. To be honest, I don't like Nepgear as a main character.(HDN fans can kill me after this checklist) I mean she has a great personality but I really prefer Neptune as the main character.(I mean it's her game right?) The platinum became tedious because of Stella. I just wanna throw my Vita if I saw the notification "Stella didn't make it" so I did buy buy the DLC make thing less tedious.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
1L837194.png
DOA5 Last Round Master 

Unlock all trophies.

Same story of DOA5U, I feel no difference when it comes to combat but it has new characters and the same trophylist of DOA5U.

y2V4C9C.gif:platinum: 56-66y2V4C9C.gif

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
1Lfbdfc3.png
Ultimate Player 

Perfect Collection

Hmm... I should have learn more about the rules of soccer, teams and players. Anyways, I find the game fun to play even though I don't know anything about soccer.

Superstars V8 Racing

1L9c0985.png

You are a Platinum Superstar! 

Collect all Trophies.

A mediocre racing simulation game and the platinum can be hard if you didn't use shortcuts.

1Lea0d8f.png

NFS Hot Pursuit Elite 

Awarded for successfully collecting all Need for Speed Hot Pursuit trophies

A very fun arcade racing game. There's no story so as Racer, you race, time trial and don't get busted while the Police will rapid responce(same with time trial but collision to add time) and bust some racer. The platinum has some exp. grind to get to level 30 so... yay!

Special thanks to J2V_89 for helping me for the online trophies.  ^_^

Resident Evil 5

1L48c11d.png

RESIDENT EVIL 5 Platinum Trophy 

Congratulations! You've overcome all your fears in RESIDENT EVIL 5!

Trophy Difficulty: 6/10

I don't really horror especially jumpscares but this game scares me very little and jumped me once. This possibly one of the series that are not scary in my opinion.(I've played RE2, 3 and 4 before and they gave me nightmares) Even though it's not that scary, It's a fun co-op game. But I don't like that you can't walk while aiming, the last boss' appearance and especially, your A.I. partner.

Huge thanks to XxShinichi-Kudo for helping with some trophies and J2V_89 for the Professional difficulty.  ^_^

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

1La59558.png

Trophy Master 

All trophies unlocked!

A PS3 version of this game but I find using the PS3 controller much easier to hit the notes than the Vita. It maybe because the Vita buttons are smaller and using touchscreen is kinda complicated for me to use than the analog stick.

Apotheon

1L6ed4d9.png

Omnipotence 

Unlock all other Trophies

An action platformer game. The story is straight forward. You've been betrayed by the gods and you will set out to get revenge.(Where did I heard that story before?) The art style looks like a wall painting. The enemies is smart since they can dodge. And it also has a great combat. There's also a difficulty exploit so the plat is a breeze.

Strider

1L3e5181.png

Strider Master 

Earn all Trophies in Strider

Another action platformer. This time I get to use Strider Hiryu, one of my favorite video game characters. But the game makes me bored a little. Maybe because of back-tracking. I didn't really care for the story and other characters since it didn't interest me much. It's still a fun game to play.

Guacamelee!

1L63d8bb.png

Guacamelee! Platinum trophy 

Your luchador mask is in the mail

And another action platformer. I find this harder since I'm always dealing with annoying enemies with enemies that uses projectiles or enemies that deals massive damage and the puzzles is hard and annoying. Despite all that, I like the Mexican theme in this game. I also like the wrestling combat in this game.

Dust: An Elysian Tail
1L52e1f2.png

Mithrarin 

Awakening

And yet another action platformer but this one is one of the best out of the 4. Great graphics, great story, likeable characters, great music and fluid combat. The only thing I don't like in this game is that you can't move while crouching if you slide under a small path. 

Just Cause 2

1L6ee9fc.png

Winner Takes All 

Earn all the trophies.

First of all. I wanna complain that EVERY TROPHY HAS THE EXACT SAME TROPHY IMAGES. Now that that's out the way, the map's surrounding is beautiful but the characters are mediocre, the story feels decent, voice actors is slightly weak, the map is HUGE that's there's a lot of (repetitive)activities and things to explode. Not to mention the grappling hook along with a parachute is an awesome way to travel anywhere around but vehicles too are good to travel but if it has guns then it an awesome way to destroy things and cause chaos.

Conception II Children of the Seven Stars

1L1e94b7.png

All Trophies 

Earned all trophies

"Oh look. It plays like Persona."(That's my first impression) Well, It kinda is but it has some different battle mechanic like you can attack on one of the side of the enemy. The weakness can either be at the back, left or right or front side of the enemy. Aside the heroine, there's your 3 star children on 3 groups as your ally. You can also turn your star children into a freakin' robot. I feel I leveled up kinda slow but that's just me. Aside from being an RPG, it's also a visual novel were you can romance heroine with A LOT of "fanservice." Overall, a great RPG with ok story.

6hdy0Lg.gif:platinum:67-776hdy0Lg.gif

Ether One
1L33acbe.png
Validation 
Excellent Work Restorer.

A puzzle game but I feel the story is a little forgettable. The puzzle is well thought, has a good narrators and the collectibles has a side story(kind of) which is a good thing. The game is still a little unstable like the loading when travelling to a different location looks like the game crash, I fall under the elevator. That's a few glitches I experience.

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

FxAUdRC.gif

Well I guess that all for now. Thank you very much for reading. Please visit again and I will update anytime soon. 

Nice checklist revvie! Keep going!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the Akiba's Trip plat dood!......Now please stop stripping the community members dood

Thank you but wow. First pumping out star children now stripping community members. I better hide my hobbies from you dood.  :ninja:

• Like 1

♪ Updates 

:platinum: #69
Rocket League
1L6c211c.png
Virtuoso 

Unlock All Trophies

I want to thank everyone again for reading my checklist. This checklist still is live and tuning. ♬ 

Congrats on the platinum!

• Like 1

♪ Updates 

Rocket League
1L6c211c.png
Virtuoso 

Unlock All Trophies

I want to thank everyone again for reading my checklist. This checklist still is live and tuning. ♬ 

All All Ready :P, I'm Lagging behind hahaha. Congratz on it Friend!!

• Like 1

♪ Updates 

Rocket League
1L6c211c.png
Virtuoso 

Unlock All Trophies

Congratulations, Revvie-chan <3 Oooooh!! We should definitely have a Vocaloid Racing Showdown or something!

• Like 1

♪ Updates 

Rocket League
1L6c211c.png
Virtuoso 

Unlock All Trophies

Congrats!  :yay:  Heard many great things about this game.

• Like 1

Sweet checklist! Grats on your 69th (ayy lmao) plat and level 28 :D

Thank you both and nothing weird about Rocket League being my 69th plat right? :P

Cool plats, but I dont understand how you got the RL plat b4 me. I was ahead of you! '_'

Thanks! Maybe because I've spend the entire day grinding for those items.  :pimp:

Chibi Miku-chan makes the checklist fun to read.  :lol:

San-kyu! o(^w^)o

• Like 2

Thank you both and nothing weird about Rocket League being my 69th plat right? :P

Thanks! Maybe because I've spend the entire day grinding for those items.  :pimp:

San-kyu! o(^w^)o

Lol, I was on my 69th platinum for months ;)

Thats the thing, so did I! I made 20th fastest acheiver though, so im fine ^_^. (I started the game thursday instead of tuesday, so I realistically could have made top 50 first acheivers :/.)

• Like 1

Thats the thing, so did I! I made 20th fastest acheiver though, so im fine ^_^. (I started the game thursday instead of tuesday, so I realistically could have made top 50 first acheivers :/.)

Wow! You are in the top 50 first achievers. Congrats! :yay:

I wanted to in too but I had too much breaks and I wanted to play my Vita so badly that I forgot some matches are finished. ^_^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...