Official Fallout 4 News Thread (Trailer in OP)

vV_PaRaSiTe_Vv

At this point, rather than it being Fallout 4 I'm predicting that this is going to be Fallout 3/New Vegas: The Fuck It Because Why Not HD Collection, brought to you in glorious 1080p and 24 fps complete with all released content, and by "all released content" I mean all released content (including the bugs). :T

24 FPS lol more like 30 FPS dipping to a very cinematic 5FPS in key moments to improve users experience. 

I would love to see F3 and FNV on the ps4, hell I'd take F1&2 also. 

I think F4 will be at E3 too. But honestly I'd take anything with fallout on it. 

Where's my credit card??? The time has come for me to get a Playstation 4!

Very wise move :)

At this point, rather than it being Fallout 4 I'm predicting that this is going to be Fallout 3/New Vegas: The Fuck It Because Why Not HD Collection, brought to you in glorious 1080p and 24 fps complete with all released content, and by "all released content" I mean all released content (including the bugs). :T

THAT BETTER NOT FUCKING HAPPEN!!!!! Seriously though, I doubt they would do that.....

O..............M.............G

I Can't wait for Fallout.

Seriously...

I'm googling how to build the Tardis at this very moment, or the Delorean depending on costs you know :D

WHO'S COMING WITH ME???

Me!

24 FPS lol more like 30 FPS dipping to a very cinematic 5FPS in key moments to improve users experience. 

I would love to see F3 and FNV on the ps4, hell I'd take F1&2 also. 

I think F4 will be at E3 too. But honestly I'd take anything with fallout on it. 

To be fair, I would take the remasters, but I definitely would prefer a new game :D

• Like 1

I hope this isn't the announcement of Fallout 4 as an XboxOne exclusive

That would be devastating. Like you, I'm hoping not and doubting that will happen. 

A remaster of 3 and New Vegas would be okay with me as long as they announce Fallout 4 at E3. A remaster would be no substitute for Fallout 4 that we have been waiting for for a very long time. 

• Like 1

The guy on the link I posted states it's Fallout 4. Someone familiar with Bethesda told him so.

Saying it's official ain't light words, though I don't know if kotaku has screwed up before.

• Like 1

That would be devastating. Like you, I'm hoping not and doubting that will happen. 

A remaster of 3 and New Vegas would be okay with me as long as they announce Fallout 4 at E3. A remaster would be no substitute for Fallout 4 that we have been waiting for for a very long time.

Actually - a remake of New vegas would be fine with me - the game ran like sit on PS3, but you could tell it was a good game under all the glitches and cracks and floating dog eyes - id welcome a chance to replay without all the bugs.

But i seriously hope its Fallout 4.

The only reason i have a niggle in my mind making me worry about an Xbone exclusive is that, given the fact that Microsoft haslagged so far behind, but has a lot of cash to spend on exclusive deals - this would be tier savior. If i was in charge of Xbox marketing id be telling everyone i worked with to throw whatever money Bethesda wanted at them to make it exclusive, and instantly claw back almost all thier lost ground.

• Like 1

I've been waiting forever for the next Fallout so this had better be the case.  So rdy to launch a mini nuke into some deathclaws.  Also,  I don't think PS would let Xbox buy exclusive rights to Fallout 4 no matter how much it took.  They know how big the next Fallout is going to be and they aren't that dumb I hope.  

• Like 1