Dragon Quest Heroes release date and collectors edition revealed.

They don't charge you until a short time before they ship, so you can go ahead and preorder it now if you'd like.

Yeah, but they do take a little money from you at first , but I'm serious when I say I have no money, so I wouldn't be able to preorder it. I'll probably have to wait until September or something to preorder it, given it's still there. But if I have to settle for just the game only, I'll be fine.

Yeah, but they do take a little money from you at first , but I'm serious when I say I have no money, so I wouldn't be able to preorder it. I'll probably have to wait until September or something to preorder it, given it's still there. But if I have to settle for just the game only, I'll be fine.

They didn't on my end. I authorized my PayPal account and they said it'll be charged shortly before shipping, so just have to make sure the money's there when they give me notice (they warn you a few days before they do it so you can change it if necessary)

For those who played the Japanese version, is the game any good? It looks cool but I wish we got a proper Dragon Quest RPG for the ps4!

Well, hoping this does well enough they give the west a second look for the main series. A lot of people would like it and they've admitted as much, so not sure what their reasoning is...

They didn't on my end. I authorized my PayPal account and they said it'll be charged shortly before shipping, so just have to make sure the money's there when they give me notice (they warn you a few days before they do it so you can change it if necessary)

Well, they actually take like a few cents out or something because it's like procedure, dunno why they do it exactly. Like I said, I don't know when I'll have money, so I can't preorder it. As I said, it's no big deal, if I can get the CE cool, if not, that's fine too.

Well, they actually take like a few cents out or something because it's like procedure, dunno why they do it exactly. Like I said, I don't know when I'll have money, so I can't preorder it. As I said, it's no big deal, if I can get the CE cool, if not, that's fine too.

Well, hope you get it. :)

Hmm?  I preordered Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Collector's Edition back in March and they just took the money out of my account for it yesterday?  Maybe it depends on the game? 

Also, for real, my Slime lamp I plan to buy.  Look at it:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Quest-Sensor-Light-Japan/dp/0298765632/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433275222&sr=8-1&keywords=slime+light+dragon+quest

Good God.  Look at all the Slime love on Amazon.  It kinda makes the extras on this look meh unless you really want slime armor.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=slime%20dragon%20quest&sprefix=slime++dragon+quest%2Caps

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

Hmm?  I preordered Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Collector's Edition back in March and they just took the money out of my account for it yesterday?  Maybe it depends on the game? 

Yeah, I know they don't take it out until the product ships, but I always thought they took like a few cents when you placed the order, something having to do with securing the pre-order or something? But they put it back right after. Maybe I'm just making that up, IDK, I could've sworn I saw something about companies doing that for some reason...

Yeah, I know they don't take it out until the product ships, but I always thought they took like a few cents when you placed the order, something having to do with securing the pre-order or something? But they put it back right after. Maybe I'm just making that up, IDK, I could've sworn I saw something about companies doing that for some reason...

Sometimes a company will charge $1 to make sure the payment method's good, then it drops after a few days. But that didn't happen with me this time. It just said they'll charge a few days before it ships.

Also, for real, my Slime lamp I plan to buy.  Look at it:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Quest-Sensor-Light-Japan/dp/0298765632/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433275222&sr=8-1&keywords=slime+light+dragon+quest

Good God.  Look at all the Slime love on Amazon.  It kinda makes the extras on this look meh unless you really want slime armor.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=slime%20dragon%20quest&sprefix=slime++dragon+quest%2Caps

That does look cool, but I regret nothing! xD I might later, but not for now!

• 4 months later...

Got my collectors edition too, definitely one of the more lacking collectors editions out there, but i still love it. Also I got it from Square Enix itself, does anyone know where/when the bonus costume dlc can be found? Not like it matters that much...but instead of DQ3 it should have been DQ8 costume