Trophy glitched?

Randolf

Hi,

I´m trying to plat all my old games (or almost not very frustrating games) and it´s the turn of Assassins Creed II.

In 2009, when I was playing the game, my PS3 crashed and as I wasn´t PSNPlus member and the savegame is protected, I lost all my progress.

Today, checking my trophy list to start the game again, I´ve seen that I have trophys from ADN 1 to 8 except ADN 5!! :blink:

It´s possible?? Anyone remember this situation?

I know that playing from the beginning again, I will obtain the trophy... but I´ve fear that anyone marks me as cheater because I´ll have latest trophys in early dates... :unsure:

Any suggestion??

Thanks!

Hi,

I´m trying to plat all my old games (or almost not very frustrating games) and it´s the turn of Assassins Creed II.

In 2009, when I was playing the game, my PS3 crashed

I have trophys from ADN 1 to 8 except ADN 5!! :blink:

I know that playing from the beginning again, I will obtain the trophy... but I´ve fear that anyone marks me as cheater because I´ll have latest trophys in early dates... :unsure:

Any suggestion??

I'm assuming you mean DNA.

It's weird, and I hadn't heard of it before now but unlikely to be flagged as a cheat. All your trophies are spaced out with enough time that it wouldn't even register to me that you might have cheated.

Just play and don't worry. 

And a tip, if you plan to play the rest of the AC games, the MP portions are incredibly frustrating. Play them on a different account cause platting them will be an exercise in patience.

Damn game...

Yes, I means DNA (I´m spanish...  :blush:

And no, it´s unlikely I´ll play others AC with Multiplayer.. much frustrating for me. Thanks for the tip anyway!

Thanks for the replies, I´ll start the game again without worries...

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard a few people share similar stories with no explanation.  My GUESS would be that since most of the DNA sequences end with a battle and an assassination, maybe if the target gets killed by an NPC in the battle and not directly by you then you'll finish the sequence but not get the trophy..?

Or the game's just glitchy.

I had the same problem. DNA sequence 9 and 10 didn't count for me, so i had to replay the whole game again to pop those trophies. This game just glitches sometimes and trophies don't pop. I was atempting to get a Sweeper trophy, but after many failed attempts it just didn't pop... I though't that i just did something wrong and decided to do story missions. But then i didn't get a trophy for completing chapter 9 and after that for chapter 10 also. Luckily, it seems that a simple console restart fixes this problem. You can just repeat all misc. trophies again. But unfortunately, if it glitche's after completing a sequence or after collecting the last feather, you need to do it all over again on new game...

• 4 months later...