Obligatory Trophy Thoughts Thread

the panda appears randomly but only in one type of map where it has tons of barriers that you can see (i.e. squares and silver barriers), just create a game; 9 rounds of only this map and play it till you get to a variation of the map where there is a no bars or barriers in the middle of the map, and you spawn in the top left or top right, the button for the panda rolling is in the middle, but be careful not to get caught in the roll, make sure you make your opponent get wiped out by the pandas (i.e. can be his last animal if you can get a advantage).

For the panda is the best! Good tip!

If you do so with quality equipment instead of that crap sharefactory, I would certainly ask your permission to use it.

I wouldn't dare use sharefactory. It is garbage. I have an external capture card that records at 1080p which I then edit and convert to 720p (my upload sucks otherwise I would upload at 1080). Here is a kind of recent video so you can gauge the quality of my video: 

So far I have footage recorded of 8 trophies and 10 stickers. I've tried to capture the footage of the trophy in the first level it is possible to obtain it. I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully I can knock the remaining trophies off. Still got to do the multiplayer :(

So far I have footage recorded of 8 trophies and 10 stickers. I've tried to capture the footage of the trophy in the first level it is possible to obtain it. I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully I can knock the remaining trophies off. Still got to do the multiplayer :(

It looks awesome, I totally want to use it (please let me?). If you want me to, I can help you boosting the online trophies, if you intend to record them in videos, so we can add them to the guide. Let me know your oppinion on the subject.

That would be fantastic! I am happy to complete and record the multiplayer trophies with you. I haven't really looked at them yet. Are they difficult to get at all?

Add me on PSN whenever you want to do it. The panda trophy is quite a pain as the map randomly shuffles until one of them has it, the pattern is absurdly easy to predict, making it easily dodgeable, quite a pain to get legit, ended up boosting it (thanks 'pullingees' for the help).

EDIT: Bulk of the trophy guide done, should be finished later on today or tomorrow. Videos will be added as recyclossaurusrex supply me them.

Edited by TheYuriG

Please has anyone got this problem that last stages gate isn't open even though you have completed all levels in all stages? I don't wanna start all over again :(

Did you get the postcard for World 3? Close and restart the app, might solve it.

Did you get the postcard for World 3? Close and restart the app, might solve it.

I'm playing on PS4. Should i download the game to vita, cross save my save to vita and then do that or does it work on PS4? And yes i did get the postcard.

Edited by zafira1290

I'm playing on PS4. Should i download the game to vita, cross save my save to vita and then do that or does it work on PS4? And yes i did get the postcard.

Cross save isn't working ATM. Try closing the game and opening again, then replay the last level (60, I believe?) and pray for the best. Hope you have a backup cloud save if it doesn't work.

Cross save isn't working ATM. Try closing the game and opening again, then replay the last level (60, I believe?) and pray for the best. Hope you have a backup cloud save if it doesn't work.

I'm not playing atm but i will soon so, i just do that, open the game, level 60 and i have cloudsave backup but theres lots of progress lost then.