Obligatory Trophy Thoughts Thread

I keep playing vs mode for panda trophy but i couldnt figure out which button active them.  Luckily one or two times i did it but even i kill my opponent animals trophy didnt pop 

The red button on the middle of the map, it should be the only red button there.

I did it twice too and also didn't pop, ended up boosting it because I couldn't bother to waste anymore time on it.

What's wrong with sharefactory? Genuine question.

My problem is not with the sharefactory itself, but with the recent flow of gamers doing crap-quality trophy guides with that. They put no voice and/or subtitles on it, edit it badly and think their work is top notch, when it's terribly not. I just didn't put that out blatantly as I didn't want to offend the poster offering help, in case he was one of those kind of people, which he, thankfully, is not.

If you check the other "stickers" thread, you can see what I mean with the latest post there, although that one can even be considered good in comparison with others I've seen around in the last couple of months.

Edited by TheYuriG

My problem is not with the sharefactory itself, but with the recent flow of gamers doing crap-quality trophy guides with that. They put no voice and/or subtitles on it, edit it badly and think their work is top notch, when it's terribly not...

All right thanks for the reply. I really like subtitles, not so much long winded voice-overs but some explicit explanation is always better than none. For combined things I really like it when there's a list with timestamps in the description, for example in that 15 minute video if I was missing just one it would be a big waste of time. Alternatively a sort of 'contents page' at the start would be a good idea. Is it possible to edit the description for something you've uploaded from sharefactory? I have neither PS4 nor capture equipment at this point, but one day I will get a PS4, it would be nice to not need capture equipment as well.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone still play the online?

I haven't been able to find a match yet. Just wondering if I need to set up a boosting session for the online trophies.

On a different note, is anyone else's game crashing every three levels or so? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that did not help.