Any trophies glitched

nope, none so far, just really difficult

I tried to get the silver trophy for classic mode, but it's nigh impossible and thus very frustrating imo. Can't outrun missiles etc.

Not sure how many levels there are in classic mode

Edited by Stig_the_pig
  • Like 1

The 150 medals trophy is kind of unobtainable at the moment (don't think that anyone could get it though).

The medal count in the game is different than the amount of medals you actually had. If you get the no-death and time-medals in one run (2 out of 3), and the run after you get the combo-medal (1 out of 3), you do not get an additional point on your medal count!!

The developers are aware of it and are working on a patch though:

dnEku9Q.png

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

The 150 medals trophy is kind of unobtainable at the moment (don't think that anyone could get it though).

The medal count in the game is different than the amount of medals you actually had. If you get the no-death and time-medals in one run (2 out of 3), and the run after you get the combo-medal (1 out of 3), you do not get an additional point on your medal count!!

The developers are aware of it and are working on a patch though:

Does anyone know if the patch ever got released? If I look at the trophy % I'm afraid they didn't but from the looks of it it's also very hard.

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually been wanting the patch to arrive for this game for a while and I just checked MixedBagGames Twitter, it seems like they sent a patch to SonyQA for testing on the 17th March according to a tweet, so with any luck we'll see the update soon and everyone can get their gold trophy finally. And because I've made like less than 10 forum posts in my life I have no idea how to embed the actual tweet so I'll do the next best thing and add the web address.

Source:

https://twitter.com/MixedBagGames/status/710426110169894912

Edited by Ultima456
  • Like 1

I've actually been wanting the patch to arrive for this game for a while and I just checked MixedBagGames Twitter, it seems like they sent a patch to SonyQA for testing on the 17th March according to a tweet, so with any luck we'll see the update soon and everyone can get their gold trophy finally. And because I've made like less than 10 forum posts in my life I have no idea how to embed the actual tweet so I'll do the next best thing and add the web address.

Source:

https://twitter.com/MixedBagGames/status/710426110169894912

Holy shit, I didn't think it would ever actually get patched. That's great news. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...