Just an FYI...

This isn't even remotely important, but I thought you might want to know - the same trophy is showing with a very slightly different rarity in the Trophy Cabinet and the Rarest Trophies box.

Sorry if it's old news - I only recently noticed and started using the Trophy Cabinet feature.

post-80-0-08403100-1433283559_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure this is a self-resolving issue. Not sure how it works exactly but i think rarity stats don't get updated as frequently in the rarest trophy boxes, but it should correct itself in time.

This isn't even remotely important, but I thought you might want to know - the same trophy is showing with a very slightly different rarity in the Trophy Cabinet and the Rarest Trophies box.

Sorry if it's old news - I only recently noticed and started using the Trophy Cabinet feature.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

That's because the rarity in the trophy cabinet is adjusted automatically and the rarity in the Rarest Trophies Box is adjusted once your profile is updated. If you click on the "More" button in the upper right corner of the Rarest Trophies Box, you'll see that the rarity is the same as in the Trophy Cabinet.