Special Edition PS4s, PS TVs, and Vitas for FFXIV: Heavensward Release in Japan

damon8r351

Starting June 23rd, the Japanese Sony Store will begin shipping special edition PS4s, Playstation TVs, and Vitas in celebration of the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward. Assorted photos to be found here.

I might try to import the Vita to replace my older white Assassins Creed Liberation edition Vita.

Edited by damon8r351

"Coming to Japan" The third most feared phrase in gaming right after "free-to-play" and "coming digitally".

What can't we have nice things? Even a special edition is being made for Vita despite the game not even releasing on the system. T_T

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 3

I really like the design of these (bar the black Playstation 4, it clashes a little), especially how they are a perfect contrast against the full set that people may already own.

I've sworn off buying Collector's Editions of games - but I think these may have to come into my collection, seeing as how they have practical applications.  The Vita especially is a very nice piece of hardware.  

Very strange that they're doing special edition everything - I think that's a first that a hardware unit gets a special edition of a game that's not being released on it.  FFXIV must be reeaching fever pitch in the land of the rising sun.

Edited by LastPisTolman

"Coming to Japan" The third most feared phrase in gaming right after "free-to-play" and "coming digitally".

What can't we have nice things? Even a special edition is being made for Vita despite the game not even releasing on the system. T_T

For us in Eu it's the same as coming to US!

Wtf is Heavensward and when was this announced? @o@

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/25062-final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-expansion/

Heavensward is the expansion to Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn where you'll get to make fat chocobos fly while making love to Urianger being bff's with incarcerated one armed beefy dudes. <3

Edited by Bucknerd

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/25062-final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-expansion/

Heavensward is the expansion to Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn where you'll get to make fat chocobos fly while making love to Urianger being bff's with incarcerated one armed beefy dudes. <3

...and what I have missed? Making love to Urianger?  I like how three of us raced to tell the dude what Heavensward is. xD

"My people need me"

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

You need to follow Realm Reborn.  If the fat chocobo doesn't sway you then I play the trump card:

Delivery Moogle

Warning though, it leads to buying your own personal moogle like this little guy.

71zwKK8J6FL._SY355_.jpg

Anyways, this Vita will be added to the list of potential upgrades if my Vita ever stops.

• Like 1