Vanquish tactical challenge 4 tips

Sigma999

Only challenge 4 is preventing me from reaching challenge 6. Can anyone give me tips on how to beat the last round of challenge 4 (the one where Viper appears)?

I can defeat all rounds with ease now after many tries except for the last round that's becoming a pain in the ass.

Edited by Jiaho24

I can't remember that one so well but I'll try to help.

Make use of grenades and EMPs. Try to destroy the Romanovs first they're your biggest concern in that wave, iirc you get a rocket launcher in the area before the last wave. Don't waste your rockets on the Flame Romanov though, as soon as he spawns use AR and shoot the tank on his back with your LMG. Once you defeat all the Romanovs the Crystal Viper shouldn't be too difficult to beat.

The only thing I remember on the last part was that I threw a bunch of grenades on the spawn point of those flying robots. Then took care of the Romanov that will spawn on your left with an RPG+Shotgun.. 

After that there's the Flamethrower Romanov that will spawn in front of you, CV should also be near now so I shot the Flamethrower Romanov's tank and made sure CV is close to take the collateral damage from the Romanov's tank explosion which will take out around 70% of CV's HP, then finished him off with that boosted kick melee attack plus shotgun.. Finally just kill the last remaining Romanov..

There's a youtube video where I got this tactic and its quite difficult to perform and I had to practice it a bunch of times.

Edited by RaveNScythE18