Are the multiplayer trophies still obtainable?

As is said in the title, I'm just wondering if you can still get the multiplayer trophies, or if the servers have been taken down. I bought this game a month or two ago when it was on sale, but didn't even think about this first, so I'll be pretty bummed if I can't get the platinum :/

• Like 1

As is said in the title, I'm just wondering if you can still get the multiplayer trophies, or if the servers have been taken down. I bought this game a month or two ago when it was on sale, but didn't even think about this first, so I'll be pretty bummed if I can't get the platinum :/

I got the MP trophies a couple of weeks ago...so servers still up. But it is a boring grind. Good Luck...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Is it still possible in 2016? Buying a PS Vita at the end of the month.

Yeah it's still available.

For future players wondering if you can still get the MP trophies...my suggestion would be to check to see if folks are still popping the MP trophies...especially the Completionist Trophy since this will likely be the last MP trophy that a player gets.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1704-Assassins-Creed-III-Liberation/45-Completionist

• Like 1

Thank you.

For future players wondering if you can still get the MP trophies...my suggestion would be to check to see if folks are still popping the MP trophies...especially the Completionist Trophy since this will likely be the last MP trophy that a player gets.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1704-Assassins-Creed-III-Liberation/45-Completionist

Edited by nikstan305

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 18/1/2016 at 5:36 PM, sum1_worsethan_u said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1704-Assassins-Creed-III-Liberation/45-Completionist

Thank you for the advice.

I didn't know about this game. I'm gonna buy it right away and do it's online. I really enjoyed Online trophies for these games and I did it in four weeks:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag PS3
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag PS4
Assassin's Creed III

I haven't beat the campaing story mode. LOL.

2018 July and servers are still up!.

• 6 months later...

It's 2019 and I will just confirm that this is still very doable and the grind is not as bad as I expected.

It takes about 3-3.5 hours (took me 3:34 but I wasted some time at the beginning) of repeating the same button sequence over and over again but you can confortably watch TV while doing it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don’t know where 3-4 hours estimates comes from. It took me 7 hours 10 minutes (you can see this exact amount on your stats screen) and it’s damn repetitive. Finished them this morning. 

TIP: if you go for them, hook your Vita up to your PS3 with AC III and you get a free MP character that will give a huge head start. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Borkinian said:

February 2021 and its still up.  The only thing that doesn't work are the leaderboards but they don't affect trophies. Total stats were 726 fights and 7 hours and 41 minutes.

Finally got back to it after starting this all the way back in December 2012.

Same here just about

• 2 months later...

Yep. Just wrapped up the online trophies myself yesterday. Will only take a few hours of mindlessly pressing the same buttons over and over again. Line up a few podcasts while you're doing it. It's certainly not the worst grind I've ever done.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guides and comments online years ago say "everyone is an Assassin" but that's no longer true. It kind of shocks and irks me quite a bit, how many people are playing this still. Abstergo players have taken what looks like 70% of the map and if you dare to start taking a city as an Assassin they all crawl out of the floorboards to take it back. Kind of annoying tbh, but that's me getting too invested in a dumb MP thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished them all, November 2021. To everyone seeing this make sure you go get these three MP trophies as soon as possible because you know these Vita games are unstable, the servers might close out of no where because they're old games with no MP activity.

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 2