Are the multiplayer trophies still obtainable?

31 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

I just finished them all, November 2021. To everyone seeing this make sure you go get these three MP trophies as soon as possible because you know these Vita games are unstable, the servers might close out of no where because they're old games with no MP activity.

how long they take

35 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

how long they take

If you stick with it for a few full Cycles (you'll see what that means when you get in there, each lasts several hours), not super long.
I spent three days because I didn't want to do consecutive Cycles, I didn't have the time since it was on week nights that I played, but you could probably start early on a Saturday morning and be done by Sunday afternoon.
The fights is a bit tricky to do swiftly because if you start mid-Cycle you won't have as much time to maximize your unit energy, so you'll have to finish out the cycle and play from the start of the next one to maximize energy and just be able to spam attacks. The economic missions are essentially the same issue, but if you focus Fights or economic missions to focus your energy on, you can do one or the other entirely in a matter of a few Cycles.
And then at that point you just keep playing until you max your online level.

1 hour ago, fresquinho said:

I just finished them all, November 2021. To everyone seeing this make sure you go get these three MP trophies as soon as possible because you know these Vita games are unstable, the servers might close out of no where because they're old games with no MP activity.

I wasn't aware this game had multiplayer trophies. I guess I need to do it soon.

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2021 at 8:45 PM, POEman553 said:

I wasn't aware this game had multiplayer trophies. I guess I need to do it soon.

there's about 3 multiplayer trophies for this one. 

related to fights,. missions and level.

Edited by Lordguwa

On 11/3/2021 at 4:03 AM, lucky0ne16 said:

how long they take

I managed to finish them finally. 

Took about 6 hours in total. Around 550 fights. Very boring. I watched TV while doing it and that's what made it bearable.

Edited by Cwiki87

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

June 15 1:14 AM (GMT)

"Ubisoft servers are not available at the moment please try again later" 

It's been like this for the past 5hrs

I recently got a vita and I'm new to this might be to acquire one but I got it and would like to keep up on some great games on vita and get trophies along the way but the thing is I started out with this game and I thought why not complete the MP section since it'll be the most boring thing ever in an Assassin's Creed game

Got the other trophies done all I need is the last one for Max level I'm currently at level 10 with 3hrs of gametime and approx 320 fights

Excuse me for the long comment but can anyone confirm the status of the servers on their VITA

Appreciate your help everyone

Thank you and have a great day

On 15/06/2022 at 2:21 AM, Oryxis_ said:

June 15 1:14 AM (GMT)

"Ubisoft servers are not available at the moment please try again later" 

It's been like this for the past 5hrs

I recently got a vita and I'm new to this might be to acquire one but I got it and would like to keep up on some great games on vita and get trophies along the way but the thing is I started out with this game and I thought why not complete the MP section since it'll be the most boring thing ever in an Assassin's Creed game

Got the other trophies done all I need is the last one for Max level I'm currently at level 10 with 3hrs of gametime and approx 320 fights

Excuse me for the long comment but can anyone confirm the status of the servers on their VITA

Appreciate your help everyone

Thank you and have a great day

Hey, from what I could tell the servers on the Vita were fine until today. 

Now I’ve got the same message appearing as you, it’s been 6 hours so far.. hopefully they will come back soon :)

I should try to get them out as well. I even forgot I had this game! I bought the game when I wasn't a trophy hunter, but i should get rid of the online while I'm at it.

Actually, anyone can explain what is what here? There's barely any tutorial.

Edited by Darghel

12 minutes ago, Darghel said:

Just as I was working on the mp trophies, the game now says that servers aren't available right now. Anyone having the same? 

I just started up the game for the first time after noticing this thread, as of about 5... maybe 8 minutes ago, they're still up for me.

17 minutes ago, Apollo said:

I just started up the game for the first time after noticing this thread, as of about 5... maybe 8 minutes ago, they're still up for me.

Just my luck then! I'll keep trying, i was halfway done and it would be reaaaaally annoying if now, and only, stopped working x)

Edited by Darghel

• 2 weeks later...

With the recent announcement by Ubisoft to shut down online services for Assassin’s Creed: Liberation HD, do you think is there any remote possibility that this non HD version might have its online services shut down in the near future as well?

7 hours ago, gunman47 said:

With the recent announcement by Ubisoft to shut down online services for Assassin’s Creed: Liberation HD, do you think is there any remote possibility that this non HD version might have its online services shut down in the near future as well?

I would consider it to be a high possibility that the Vita servers will be affected. It's likely Ubisoft has forgotten about the Vita and will pull the plug on all of their Liberation servers. If the above comments on this thread are any indication, it appears the servers may be unreliable already. Personally have been sitting on this game and I'm not going to delay getting it done any longer, and I'd highly recommend that anyone else reading this and wondering if they should start should do the same.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, igs63 said:

If the above comments on this thread are any indication, it appears the servers may be unreliable already.

YMMV.

I had no issues whatsoever when I was getting the trophies-- the only time I'd disconnect from the server is when I'd let the Vita go to sleep or check lifetime cycle stats out of curiosity. Did it twice and didn't try again, wasn't that invested.

Edited by Apollo

3 hours ago, igs63 said:

I would consider it to be a high possibility that the Vita servers will be affected. It's likely Ubisoft has forgotten about the Vita and will pull the plug on all of their Liberation servers. If the above comments on this thread are any indication, it appears the servers may be unreliable already. Personally have been sitting on this game and I'm not going to delay getting it done any longer, and I'd highly recommend that anyone else reading this and wondering if they should start should do the same.

Good point, hopefully they don't pull something like Littlebigplanet Vita last year where the online servers went down due to hacking and then never went back up ever. Luckily I did the online portion for AC 3: Liberation a few years back, so I no longer have to worry about this.

For those that haven't got the online trophies, best to get it done now because you never know it might just go down all of a sudden.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RaiantheMajin said:

I'll try to get this game over the weekend. Considering how old this game is, Ubisoft may end up pulling the plug on the server on September. That's why I got the platinum in Rayman Legends a while back.

How long does it take to unlock multiplayer?

I can’t remember since I haven’t touched the game for a long time, but shouldn’t take very long to unlock if I remember correctly. The MP itself runs a bit like a timer game (like attack this node takes X amount of time etc), so you can plan your attacks or defends, and then do something else in the meantime until the timer finishes. Rinse and repeat until one side (normally Assassins) wins all nodes in the game world. It’s pretty monotonous and repetitive, but at least there isn’t any MP trophies that require multiple people to boost.

Edited by gunman47

On 5/7/2022 at 10:35 PM, RaiantheMajin said:

I'll try to get this game over the weekend. Considering how old this game is, Ubisoft may end up pulling the plug on the server on September. That's why I got the platinum in Rayman Legends a while back.

How long does it take to unlock multiplayer?

You can launch the game and jump into multiplayer right away from the main menu

• Like 1