Looking over the add-on's...

After I bought this earlier today, was wondering if any thought the raid weapon pack parts were a must buy for the campaign? (Must as in, big help for all/most of the trophies if not an expert at RE games) I'll be by myself, pretty sure I saw this is solo or local co-op only. Or are those only for the raid side? Also, what about those storage albums I see listed? 

Edited by Not_like_therest

• 5 months later...

Those weapons and parts are only for Raid Mode. I wouldn't even go as far as call them "good" because you can get better stuff just by playing the game normally. It's not worth it, simple as that.

The storage upgrades are the things that will give you more room to own parts, weapons and albums. This might be the only thing worth buying out of all the microtransactions, but only if you play Raid Mode a lot and also the RE.NET events. If you're just playing for fun then they're useless, you'll never reach the cap on any of those things, and if you do you can simply sell the stuff you never use.

Overall, i'd the weapons and parts are not useful, only the hearts and storage upgrades are worth it but only if you play the game a lot. Keep in mind that you can get 3 free hearts every day by playing the daily missions.