Baby Boomer glitched?

ackendo_

I might not be seeing something here because I haven't gotten the trophy myself, but are people actually trying to have the 40 babies on the map at one time? i'm pretty sure the trophy doesn't say that.  can somebody confirm that they all have to be on the map at one time?

EDIT: never mind I see what the issue is now

Edited by xJackieBx

I might not be seeing something here because I haven't gotten the trophy myself, but are people actually trying to have the 40 babies on the map at one time? i'm pretty sure the trophy doesn't say that.  can somebody confirm that they all have to be on the map at one time?

EDIT: never mind I see what the issue is now

Don't worry about it xD

Developers twitter says something about this thing? 

I'm sending them a mail with the issue.

What you saying

Baby Boomer

Allow the motherships to spawn 40 babies on Dynamite Heights Level 8.   0.00%

ULTRA RARE 40-bronze.png

I didnt check, but he says "on PSN".

If the trophy rarity is 0.1% on the PSN (which you can see with your PSvita or your PS4), then someone achieved it. if PSNprofiles says "0.00%" it only mean that not a single registered (and updated) user of PSNProfiles got it.

• Like 1

That's awesome.

I didnt check, but he says "on PSN".

If the trophy rarity is 0.1% on the PSN (which you can see with your PSvita or your PS4), then someone achieved it. if PSNprofiles says "0.00%" it only mean that not a single registered (and updated) user of PSNProfiles got it.

Wooops. My bad.

By the way, anybody want to help me get "Rollin" and "I Will Survive"?

Not the only one that is glitched for this game. Scorched Earth Policy glitched for me aswell. Once I got to the 4th stage, the wall that gets blown up by the ignition system did not get fully blown up for some stupid reason causing me to have 2 blocks left there. Hoping the patch will fix it and otherwise will just have to do those first 60 levels again..

Not the only one that is glitched for this game. Scorched Earth Policy glitched for me aswell. Once I got to the 4th stage, the wall that gets blown up by the ignition system did not get fully blown up for some stupid reason causing me to have 2 blocks left there. Hoping the patch will fix it and otherwise will just have to do those first 60 levels again..

1st- that wall isn't relevant.

2nd- you can quit the game and restart it, you will have the chance to blow it up again.

1st- that wall isn't relevant.

2nd- you can quit the game and restart it, you will have the chance to blow it up again.

Actually been at it again this morning and couldn't find a single thing after a good hour of searching. Accidentily then started a level which did reset the walls (quitting and relaunching the game does not). After blowing the walls up again all of a sudden the trophy popped so I'm 100% sure that it is relevant.

• Like 1

Actually been at it again this morning and couldn't find a single thing after a good hour of searching. Accidentily then started a level which did reset the walls (quitting and relaunching the game does not). After blowing the walls up again all of a sudden the trophy popped so I'm 100% sure that it is relevant.

On the vita it does and I didn't re blow the down left wall again on my game when the trophy popped.

I saw "Baby Boomer" trophy rarity is 0.1% on the PSN. It was changed on 06.09. Version is still the same 1.01 and not changed to 1.02.

I have tried to get trophy but without any luck. Do you have idea how someone achieved it? I have only get around 37-39 babies.

Edited by Eking07

I saw "Baby Boomer" trophy rarity is 0.1% on the PSN. It was changed on 06.09. Version is still the same 1.01 and not changed to 1.02.

I have tried to get trophy but without any luck. Do you have idea how someone achieved it? I have only get around 37-39 babies.

Since the game have a common trophy list with the vita version, I would guess that 0.1% is 100% hackers.. But I'm basing this around the reports from everyone saying that's impossible to get the trophy, I'm waiting for the patch to start the game..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon