Baby Boomer glitched?

ackendo_

I understand people want to get this plat as soon as possible but is it too hard to wait a few days, get the patch and play the game for 5 minutes and get the last trophy? Or am I missing something?

It's actually very easy, so is it too hard to not wait for a patch that makes it even easier for you? Either way, I don't see how it's any of your business if I wait or don't wait for the patch to get the trophy.

How can I be doing it wrong? They spawn a baby every 5-7 steps spamming l2 wont make that shorter.

I spam l2 throughout the whole level. Is there a pattern or is it just spam l2.

What I did is spamming both L2 and R2 very quickly most of the time. However, the first moments in the level I didn't even have to use it when I was building and killing the two normal aliens on the sides. I did it mostly when I used all the grass and waited next to the egg.

Edited by jeandeve

Personally spamming the focus button the entire didn't work for me. I gathered ALL animals and ate all of the grass before camping my group ot at the egg. Once I my group was at maximum capacity I started spamming it. And I spammed the HELL out of it. Another FYI the spamming method worked better for me on the PS4 since the you can hit all four buttons on top compared to the 2 on the vita. Good luck.

Literally did it exactly like this video and didn't get it >.< I give up, I'm not in too much of a rush

I'm uploading a better video Akira-chan don't worry ;)

Keep following this post and untill 10 minutes there will be a better video  B)

• Like 2

I liked this game so I'm going to wait until the patch and just play the level again and get the trophy the way it was intended. This spamming Animal Focus Mode seems like a lot of effort (and not very fun) when you could just wait and have an enjoyable platinum, but ah well... 

Well done to those who've managed to get the Plat :)

118 as of 9am GMT!

Edited by Half-H3ro

I have the platinum and I spammed the focus button through out the level because it slows the enemies down. The motherships where like 2 steps away from getting the egg but it popped before that. I got the trophy the first time I tried this

Got the platinum on PSVita now following this tips..Thank You!! ;)