EU Store: DLC gone?

So I was checking the EU store to get a DLC character (Platinum=The=Trinity), but she was nowhere to be found. In fact, ALL DLCs are missing! Did they get rid of all DLC for the EU version of this game? I can still find all DLCs in the US store though. :/

The game also disappeared without no warning, so I guess the DLC followed suit. 

The game also disappeared without no warning, so I guess the DLC followed suit. 

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift never got a digital PSN release.

Continuum Shift EXTEND(PSV) & CHRONOPHANTASMA(PS3) all regions.

CHRONOPHANTASMA(PSV) US/Japan.

CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND(PS3/PS4/PSV) Japan.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift never got a digital PSN release.

Continuum Shift EXTEND(PSV) & CHRONOPHANTASMA(PS3) all regions.

CHRONOPHANTASMA(PSV) US/Japan.

CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND(PS3/PS4/PSV) Japan.

I was talking about the PS Vita version because everything related to blazblue isn't there expect Chronophanasma, sorry for not explaining properly. 

Damn... ArcSystem Works sure knows how to screw up EU people. :(

It sucks, I really wanted the VITA version of extend but I was too late to get it.  Also the fact that GGXRD was released full price after nearly 6 months is a sucky move from ARC.

I was talking about the PS Vita version because everything related to blazblue isn't there expect Chronophanasma, sorry for not explaining properly. 

It sucks, I really wanted the VITA version of extend but I was too late to get it.  Also the fact that GGXRD was released full price after nearly 6 months is a sucky move from ARC.

You confused me given the section of the forums.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone tell me please if there is an in-game option to buy all DLC characters for this game? unfortunately those DLC's are delisted in my country psstore lol

Yes, I see an option that you can buy DLC characters in the menu of game. But I don't know if that would work in your country.

Edited by Gokai Yellow
  • Like 1

Yes, I see an option that you can buy DLC characters in the menu of game. But I don't know if that would work in your country.

From what I remember there is no such option (at least in my region). Once you're redirected from the game menu you can see nothing on the list. But, don't worry he can easily buy them via search button on the ps store.

On the other hand, a DLC for Chrono Phantasma is nowhere to be found in our region.

Edited by Neku-tan

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...