Does anyone want Minecraft tutorial videos?

Superbuu3

Obviously I already did my videos for trophies and such, so anything regarding that ask in the appropriate topic:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/24647-videos-to-get-trophies-easily-in-tutorial-world-latest-patch

So this is regarding videos around the general gameplay of minecraft and how to actually build a base and become self sufficient in the game. Other things I could do videos for is a review geared more towards sceptics who aren't really sure what the point of the game is. I currently got the City skin so I don't mind playing this a bit more as TBH it makes the game look a lot nicer.

^lol this guy

You'd probably reach a good amount of people, but i feel there's already tons of Minecraft tutorial videos as it is, so i'm not sure if there's an urgent need for more.

^lol this guy

You'd probably reach a good amount of people, but i feel there's already tons of Minecraft tutorial videos as it is, so i'm not sure if there's an urgent need for more.

Oh yeah definitely, but the way i see it there's also lots of crap tutorials out there. So if people like my work they can get videos in that style. If i search anything on minecraft thousands of hits but i don't know whats going to be the type of thing i need.

• Like 1