Help with "The Whole Story" and "Now it's safe"

mahoganyman

I beat Dying Light in the first couple weeks the game was released (while these trophies were glitched) and am now trying to obtain these two trophies.  I've seen posts saying to either go into new game+ and complete and complete side quests/safe zones and wait for the trophy to pop or to make a whole new game.  Which is the better option?  A new game or continuing my old game is new game +?  Before anyone asks, I double checked my list of completed side quests and safe zones captured, so I SHOULD have the trophies.  

Restart from scratch. If you have everything completed and no trophy, it won't pop if you do it again. I had the same issue with Dead Island 1, the 5 weapons in game trophy popped, but the XMB one didn't. I had to re-grind all those weapons on NG. If you are missing like 1 quest in the ingame trophy tracker, you are still good to go though.

Restart from scratch. If you have everything completed and no trophy, it won't pop if you do it again. I had the same issue with Dead Island 1, the 5 weapons in game trophy popped, but the XMB one didn't. I had to re-grind all those weapons on NG. If you are missing like 1 quest in the ingame trophy tracker, you are still good to go though.

Thanks I'll give it a try