Who wants to play Steins;Gate EU edition? (also we need a plan so help lol)

Superbuu3

EDIT: Its very unlikely this wil happen due to the fact we couldn't think of a sensible way to set this up.

If we can't think of a sensible plan worst case scenario we'll just have to open a topic after everyone's finished and just discuss the plot that way.

Alright i'm not going to copy paste my usual intro as this needs a different format. Let's get the basic questions out of the way.

1. Are you excluding NA?

No the game hasn't been released in the NA territories so we'll do another we play session for you guys at that time.

2. Can I join late or if I've played the game once before?

I am not fussy about this stuff as long as you can keep a lid on spoilers

3. So how are you going to structure this one considering each person might get a different story?

Ok so this is where the problem is i'm all for having a group go through this game and we all discuss, but spoilers are super risky here and I think getting spoilers in VNs is something that will wind up a lot of people. I'm very much open to ideas for this so consider the floor open to discuss a plan.

I think that possibly if each person has played through the game once already, before we all start discussing things then we'll know what endings we've done and we can reduce risk of spoilers significantly. I also noticed there doesn't seem to be any significant events in the beginning section of the game so this part is definitely open to freely discuss.

But yeah seriously i'm very open to ideas tell me what you wanna do.

1. Superbuu3

2. Akira-chan

3. SatoshiOokami (yes i'm dragging you into this :P)

So say when you want this to start and give us suggestions of how you think this is best done. Obviously if we can't come up with a sensible plan we'll have to abandon this one.

Edited by Superbuu3

I will play it in next few days. i just play without any information about trophies /endings or anything else :) .  But i think such "lets play" is way more complicatet with VN. Im up to discuss story plots , but my english is not the best. (ok way better than my jp xD) . Superbuu you are awesome with community :). keep it up like that . if you need help, tell me, but plz nothing requiring awesome hyper english skills ;).

I pre-ordered from one Finnish store that had the cheapest price (after I used up my birthday discount), but it's an import so I'm pretty sure it'll take a while before it gets here, so put me down as a "maybe" in case it takes too long to arrive.

I will not be skipping dialogue (doing so allows this to be a very short 3-10 hour or something platinum), as I'd rather enjoy the story.

I will play it in next few days. i just play without any information about trophies /endings or anything else :) .  But i think such "lets play" is way more complicatet with VN. Im up to discuss story plots , but my english is not the best. (ok way better than my jp xD) . Superbuu you are awesome with community :). keep it up like that . if you need help, tell me, but plz nothing requiring awesome hyper english skills ;).

Haha, thanks man, I'm always glad to hear this, i'm quite the drifter in general but comments like this and the generally great community here has made me fell like i've found a place where I belong and can settle down. LMAO, I hope people found that hilarious in all its cheesy glory.

On topic of Steins;gate I think this maybe better as a debate post game for people who platted the game, although it could be useful to have a group of us work out how best to get the other endings.

• Like 2

So when are you guys planning to start? I'm still sitting here waiting for my El Psy Kongroo edition to get here.

I think this is effectively called off, no one else apart from me has the game and no one can think of a sensible way to do this. So I guess its just not suited for this kind of thing, if you want to discuss it though, we're currently talking about the characters in this thread:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27766-lets-play-steinsgate/

I think this is effectively called off, no one else apart from me has the game and no one can think of a sensible way to do this. So I guess its just not suited for this kind of thing, if you want to discuss it though, we're currently talking about the characters in this thread:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27766-lets-play-steinsgate/

i have it!  im in chapter one . i dont have so much time to play it but i will continue soon. July i have plenty of time (maybe to much) .

I have no idea how much my e-mail answers influence the story , but at the moment i answer every mail :) . (is there a diffrent in answers if you click diffrent topics in the mail? )

i have it!  im in chapter one . i dont have so much time to play it but i will continue soon. July i have plenty of time (maybe to much) .

I have no idea how much my e-mail answers influence the story , but at the moment i answer every mail :) . (is there a diffrent in answers if you click diffrent topics in the mail? )

Yeah and it changes the dialogue tree later. There's a few trophies for doing this. I hope the branches for endings aren't too hard to spot.

I want to join in on this one ! (Yay, my first let's play :) ) But I can't start this before next wednesday. Oh and I'm going to be away from the 2nd of july 'til the 6th of july if that's a problem ? :S

(I'm getting the VITA version though)

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Yes but MGS3 is sitting on my trophy list at 0% because someone put it in to see what it was like. I need motivation to play it through so a We Play would be helpful :)

MGS3 is a masterpiece, you should play it !!!! (I played through the original, the subsistence version and the HD remake for ps3 :P)

Voilà, motivation enough :P

MGS3 is a masterpiece, you should play it !!!! (I played through the original, the subsistence version and the HD remake for ps3 :P)

Voilà, motivation enough :P

Well I did try to play it once. I was about 10 hours into the intro cut scene when I just couldn't take it anymore. I read online that that cutscene goes on for another 2 or 3 hours and I needed a break ^_^

Well I did try to play it once. I was about 10 hours into the intro cut scene when I just couldn't take it anymore. I read online that that cutscene goes on for another 2 or 3 hours and I needed a break ^_^

Then I suggest you actually watch the cutscene next time, that way you'll be so into the story you wouldn't want a break  ^_^

• Like 2

Then I suggest you actually watch the cutscene next time, that way you'll be so into the story you wouldn't want a break  ^_^

I actually really want to get back to it and that is why a We Play would be good as it is a very story driven game and having people around to play it with would be good.

Maybe I will have to start my own group :hmm: Also sorry Buu for going off topic in your thread...but if you would just do a MGS3 We Play we could be on topic in that thread :P

I actually really want to get back to it and that is why a We Play would be good as it is a very story driven game and having people around to play it with would be good.

Maybe I will have to start my own group :hmm: Also sorry Buu for going off topic in your thread...but if you would just do a MGS3 We Play we could be on topic in that thread :P

I see no reason not to do MGS2-3-4-PW in the run up to Phantom Pain.  Thats in Spetember , I guess if we get started in July the games are pretty short if we're not telling people to plat it that should be doable. Alright I'll move DMC HD a few days forward in that case, those games are pretty short.

I'm not making any promises though, but yeah I think we could do it.

I see no reason not to do MGS2-3-4-PW in the run up to Phantom Pain.  Thats in Spetember , I guess if we get started in July the games are pretty short if we're not telling people to plat it that should be doable. Alright I'll move DMC HD a few days forward in that case, those games are pretty short.

I'm not making any promises though, but yeah I think we could do it.

Well you will have 1 participant at the very least ^_^

Mgs are pretty short if you just play through the story. 1 week for story if you play average speed. :)    Plat is a diffrent story ^^  i only have mgs4 plat (only haha....) but mgs2 is hard and long to plat ,  mgs3 is not that hard. PW is average difficulty to plat. 

IF you do a MGS We Play , do the historical order : MGS3, PW , MGS2, MGS4 . =)