Games you liked that not many people did.

Spudchip

Hmm I would say hmmm.... I wouldn't say people didn't like Legend of Legaia as much as they probably never played it. It's extremely under rated, and worth a play for anyone that likes jrpgs. There's more for sure... I'll have to think about this more..

Damnation, Conan, Bionic Commando, Hunted Demons Forge, Red Faction Armageddon (minus the Locked Save that annoys me)

maybe Nordic will re-release the Red Faction Armageddon on PS4 without the locked save. that game was FUN, i got it when i saw a video for "Mr. Toots"

Hmm I would say hmmm.... I wouldn't say people didn't like Legend of Legaia as much as they probably never played it. It's extremely under rated, and worth a play for anyone that likes jrpgs. There's more for sure... I'll have to think about this more..

i have the PS2 game. the original could use a Remake.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

• Most warriors games (Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors ect..)

Dragon Age Inquisition

Mass Effect 3 (Yes the endings were terrible but enough to hit me right in the feels)

Dying Light (Majority of my friends disliked this game a lot but I personally am enjoying it)

Yakuza series (I don't know why the series is so underrated to be honest)

Way of the Samurai 4 (I may be a sucker for samurai games here but I enjoyed 4, even though most players agree that 3 was a much better game)

Metal Gear Rising (Yes, this is not the Metal Gear we know and love but Rising's gameplay isn't terribly bad)

The Sims 3/Pets (Console versions)

Resident Evil 5 & 6 (I have to agree that 5 and 6 were the downfall of the series but to be honest the gameplay is more user friendly and I still enjoyed both especially story-wise)

Batman Arkham Origins (Story-mode was short yes and multiplayer should have never even touched the series, but apart from these I enjoyed the game a lot)

Marvel Avangers Alliance (This was one of my most played games on my PS2 and 360 and each year I always end up re-playing it on the 360 for more achievement hunting)

Assassin's Creed Unity (The story was not as enjoyable as the previous games, but I had a good experience playing it)  

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine for the multiplayer I love playing as an Assault Marine

Lord of the Rings Conquest

Lord of the Rings War in the North

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

LittleBigPlanet Karting I wish the digital online servers would work again

The Saboteur

RAGE

Wet

Assassin Creed Revelations (my favorite AC game but many people say its their least favorite)

Alone in the Dark

Army of 2 Devil's Cartel

Juiced 2

Dirt Showdown (most people didnt like it)

fUEL

Prototype 2

Singularity

Split/Second

The Darkness II (if it wasnt evident :P )

Edited by blazeadeel

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories. Many people dislike the game because it is too repetitive and boring and I admit I thought so too at first, but after the many hours I've put in trying to get platinum I have grown to appreciate it.

the card system is a bitch and a half to get the swing of but once you get it down, it's great.

i like spamming dumbo. 

Edited by thefrozenspring

Im not sure how well it was recieved by consumers, but I'm really enjoying Killer is Dead. It just reeks of Suda51 and although it had a painfully slow start, the combat is a LOT of fun later on. I might get lollipop chainsaw next since I enjoyed KD and Shadows of the Damned for the most part. These guys make some fucked up games. 

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed 3 is the best example for me to this topic, not just because of much people that hated the game and because it changed the character, but also because it's still my favourite game.

I just don't understand how people can't like this game like the other Assassin's Creeds, they just started on hating Connor Kenway and saying they wanted Ezio Auditore back, the game is basically Connor Kenway and men fighting for the United States Independence against the British Red Coats, it's the United States Colonial War for Independence, how can you not like that?

I'm Portuguese and I loved the game, but if I was American I think I would love the game even more!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Split/Second

People didn't like Split/Second? 0_0... crazy, I thought that game was amazing. 

Infinite Undiscovery

The only thing I hated in this game was that it didn't have duel audio, other than that it was pretty damn good.