Games you liked that not many people did.

Spudchip

Gemfire on the SNES and genesis. Most people have never heard of the game. Fun little strategy game where you can pick a number of different nations. 

Edit: Brigandine as well. Thats where my profile name and avatar come from (not the 82). Another game and from Atlus no less that many havent heard of. One of my favorite strategy games of all time. 

Edited by Vaynard82

I really liked Final Fantasy X-2

Ghostbusters

Alone in the dark (ps3 one)

Quantum of Solace

SAW

Singularity

Two Worlds II

Contrast

CounterSpy

I didn't like games like:

Destiny

Bastion

Little Big Planet

Ico

Thief

Lords of The Fallen

Valiant Hearts

Gran Turismo 5

NFS (all of them)

MGS Peace Walker

Killzone Shadow Fall

FEZ

Muramasa Rebirth

Also I like some games and I don't know why I just can't finish them..

Dishonored

Okami

L.A Noire

Metal Gear Revengance

Crysis (only 1 one, rest I played for long hours)

It is really hard to say why I like some games and I don't like. Sometimes there are just details that keeps me from playing the game...

Dragon Age 2. Still don't understand all the hate most people give that game.

Going back a bit, would be this game:

612XF7MFV6L.jpg

So many people hated this due to the "story mode" which was kinda like a board game. So much hate that in the HD Collection, it was left out.

Played Budokai 1 for the first time in that HD Collection......now that is a shit game. At least Budokai 2 was fun.

The bureau- Xcom declassifie.

Is not bad game I kinda linked for some reason people say that is an Mass effect ripoff I dont thing so why cause there more strategy on the fight that on Mass effect and I got ALL the trilogy so I know what I saying and plus the dificulty is very challenging compare Mass effect if you play on Hard when you companion is down and you revived IT WONT BE BACK TO FIGHT so the fight is going to hard when you lose one guys, yes the game have is cons too like the I.A of the companion their take WAY too much time too shoot on the enemies.

In the I loved the game and is Story line It could be an nice Prequel from X-Com enemy Unknow 2012

FFXIII and FFXIII-2. First FF games I've played and I thoroughly enjoyed them, I guess as I had nothing to compare them too. Also as a massive fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise I did enjoy ACIII and Black Flag, although I can totally understand why people would hate them. The older AC games were hugely better.

• 3 weeks later...

People use to dislike SoulCalibur IV while I think it's the best in the franchise. Several thousand hours of accumulated playtime are prove enough for me. ;)

Also, I think Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece!

Agreed, SC IV is a great game and Final Fantasy XII is awesome, the guild quests were so fun!, the last quest was really hard, that monster and all its life spheres xD

Dragon Age 2

Agreed. I love that game, and don't understand the hate for it.

Anyway, going way back, I really like The Seventh Saga on the SNES. This game was panned by a lot of people because of unrelenting (and, frankly, unfair) difficulty, particularly near the end, but I really liked the idea of being able to pal up with certain other main characters, which would in turn cause other main characters to dislike you. It was an idea WAAAAY ahead of its time.

Unfortunately, I don't think your decisions changed the ending of the game at all (which also continues to have echoes today), but I wouldn't mind playing through that game again.

People use to dislike SoulCalibur IV while I think it's the best in the franchise. Several thousand hours of accumulated playtime are prove enough for me. ;)

Also, I think Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece!

Final Fantasy XII is awesome. While not all the ideas worked, it was nice to see them think outside the box (the idea of Square thinking outside of the box nowadays is just hilarious to me).

I wonder what the JRPG world would be like if FFXII contributed more to the FF evolution of the series than FFX?