Tales of Berseria announced

Damn Ufotable is involved that's awesome. Pretty cool there's a female protagonist and even bigger positive is that it's on ps4.

Keeping my eye out for this one.

Whooo! I'm baffled at how ufotable manages to make anime, and work on others things as well with such high quality. 

Are you guys ready for Tales of Unlimited Budget? :awesome:

• Like 3

I hope they don't go crazy with the retarded DLC again or else the japanese fans will call them out on it lol I'm actually more hyped for this than Zesty since Velvet actually looks like a female Yuri to me. Which is badass! :P gimme another Vesperia battle system and I'll be ready to throw my money

• Like 3

Oh man, this is awesome! :D I was kind of disappointed that Tales of Zestiria wasn't announced for the PS4 (at least not yet) so this is very much welcome. I still have A LOT of Tales games to get through and platinum but like Tales of Zestiria, this is going to be a day 1 purchase for me. I like the idea of having a proper female protagonist this time around too, she looks pretty badass! I hope the localization doesn't take too long, they seem to be getting better at that so maybe we'll be getting our hands on this before too long.