Satoshi Ookami

Tales of Berseria announced

92 posts in this topic

But we will never see Vesperia on the ps3 in the west. Or on the ps4. :(

Yea, Vesperia is too old now... Maybe a re-release like Symphonia, though.

Yea, Vesperia is too old now... Maybe a re-release like Symphonia, though.

yeah, if they wanted to bring it to the west they would have done it by now. nah, already have those on the ps3 BUT Abyss maybe? Vesperia (played it on my brothers 360), Xillia and Abyss are my favorite ones. I mean don't get me wrong a ps4 version of symphonia would be awesome but I would prefer these 3 :D

Get the same composer as the Xillia games and I'm sold. Well, i'll actually buy it regardless but i would like the same composer.

Awesome news! We need some quality JRPGs on the PS4. Hopefully this is the first of many to come!

Great news but ehhhhhhh when will we see over here? Zestria still hasn't gotten a release date for the west yet o_O

Great news but ehhhhhhh when will we see over here? Zestria still hasn't gotten a release date for the west yet o_O

Q3 of this year. But whatever it is it's in 2015 which is the fastest we have gotten a tales game! 

Q3 of this year. But whatever it is it's in 2015 which is the fastest we have gotten a tales game! 

I hope so :D

oh nice i'm so happy, nut i little shocked they make it for ps3 to, so it will not use the full power of ps4 yet then

oh nice i'm so happy, nut i little shocked they make it for ps3 to, so it will not use the full power of ps4 yet then

Japan. 

PS4 isn't exactly what you would call most popular console =D

Why do the names get more ridiculous every installment?

25ppclh.jpg

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that name when I found someone made pic related

Love the logo and the MC design, fresh twist to get a female, can't wait to see more of it! 

BN got this out of the way during the Tales of Festival, now Zestiria's PS4 version should be announced at E3 xD

Why do the names get more ridiculous every installment?

25ppclh.jpg

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that name when I found someone made pic related

To use more of the beautiful language that is Engrish.

Many people expected Zestria remake for PS4 but instead Bamco gave us the new installment of Tales.

And for the first time in history, it's gonna have a PS4 version (unless the rumored Zestria remake is released earlier) together with a PS3 one.

Features:

Finally a female protagonist (voiced by Rina Satou, Vert from Neptunia for info :awesome:)

UFOTABLE!

For those who aren't into anime, ufotable is a animation studio with BEAUTIFUL animation, so beautiful that a meme unlimited budget works (from the fact ufotable did the new Fate anime) started. So prepare for breath taking visuals!

May the Tales of Unlimited Budget be the best one so far =D

Source:

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/tales-berseria-announced-ps4-ps3

On a scale of 1-10 on how excited I am it's probably 753

Tales series is easily my favourite title of games since playing Symphonia in November, Graces f and Xillia. 

I'm still waiting for Zestiria. I can't wait for this game now. It's gonna be so different with a female protagonist too!

Great, another one to add to the list when I've yet to even play one of them!

if you think about it every male protagonist had a girl sidekick in his team, so you can say every man is notting without his girl, and for me every girl was more important then the main boy, and was mostly the story's not about the girl like collete <3 story

Great to see more Tales become localized so that we may enjoy these wonderful experiences as well. Eager to know more information about this Tales and of course catch up on my Tales games this month.

STOP ANNOUNCING GAMES THAT I WANT TO BUY I WONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR FOOD!!!! :D

eat first, buy game later. health is more important, the game will gonna stay and you can even buy it after 20+ years from now lol.

eat first, buy game later. health is more important, the game will gonna stay and you can even buy it after 20+ years from now lol.

Games may, but waifus aren't gonna wait!

if you think about it every male protagonist had a girl sidekick in his team, so you can say every man is notting without his girl, and for me every girl was more important then the main boy, and was mostly the story's not about the girl like collete <3 story

Waifus > protagonists =D

This new waifu looks badass! As a massive Tales fan, of course I'm looking forward to this!