Tales of Berseria announced

Bandai Namco have announced that Tales of Berseria will launch on the 24th of January in North America and on the 27th of January for Europe. A Collector's Edition limited to 10,000 units has also been announced for North America. So instead of Europeans getting the inferior CE like for Tales of Zestiria, it looks like we're not getting one at all. Thanks Bamco. <_< It's a real shame too because I'd love to get this. This will cost $149.

uoWAWHv.jpg

It includes:

• Exclusive Tales of Berseria SteelBook case
  • Velvet and Laphicet Chibi Kyun Chara figures
  • Exclusive 8-Bit retro keychain set
  • Special Selection Music CD
  • Hardcover prequel novel “A Witch’s Tale: A World Full of Daemons”
  • Set of Tales of Berseria trading cards
  • Tales of Berseria starter strategy guide art book

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LY3WFEJ/ 

EDIT: It seems to be out of stock. That was quick...

It looks like you can still pre-order straight from their website at least: https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/421923/tales-of-berseria-collector-s-edition-playstation-4

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Bandai Namco have announced that Tales of Berseria will launch on the 24th of January in North America and on the 27th of January for Europe. A Collector's Edition limited to 10,000 units has also been announced for North America. So instead of Europeans getting the inferior CE like for Tales of Zestiria, it looks like we're not getting one at all. Thanks Bamco. <_< It's a real shame too because I'd love to get this.

uoWAWHv.jpg

It includes:

Hooray! A release date, and it comes out before Persona 5! Which means I'll have time to play it. Also, yeah it seems the Amazon link says it's sold out, and that sucks, but as long as I get the game, I'll be happy.

Hooray! A release date, and it comes out before Persona 5! Which means I'll have time to play it. Also, yeah it seems the Amazon link says it's sold out, and that sucks, but as long as I get the game, I'll be happy.

Yeah, I was kind of worried about that. It would of sucked if Berseria and Persona 5 launched right on top of each other. I can't make had decisions like that. It's like asking a mother to pick who their favourite child is. xD I should at least be able to finish one playthrough of Berseria before Persona 5 drops. Sounds good to me. :)

I got the Zesty CE as well, so I would of loved to get Berseria's CE to put alongside that, but it looks like that's not happening. :( Like you said though, at least we're getting the game.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Bandai Namco have announced that Tales of Berseria will launch on the 24th of January in North America and on the 27th of January for Europe. A Collector's Edition limited to 10,000 units has also been announced for North America. So instead of Europeans getting the inferior CE like for Tales of Zestiria, it looks like we're not getting one at all. Thanks Bamco. <_< It's a real shame too because I'd love to get this.

uoWAWHv.jpg

It includes:

When it comes to PS4, it's always NA > EU :/

When it comes to PS4, it's always NA > EU :/

Yeah, but at least we got a CE for Zesty, even if it was an inferior one. It's better than nothing at all. :(

If I remember correctly, Zesty came out like a week or so earlier in Europe than it did in America, so at least that was something. Now we don't even get that. -_-

I wonder who hates us more. Bamco or Atlus? :hmm:

Edited by Undead Wolf

Glad to know it's still at GS, but hot damn, $150 is steep... but I love Tales, so I'm definitely gonna get it, going tomorrow to pre-order. GS better not give me some bullshit about it being available online only, though.

Edit: Aaaaand, it's gone. These things sell out super fast. Oh well, I'm okay with just getting the game itself, I was a bit reluctant to spend an additional $90 for the CE anyway.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Good news for us Europeans! Bamco haven't forgotten about us after all! Following the announcement of North America's collector's edition last week, Bandai Namco have confirmed that they will release a collector's edition for Europe as well, although it isn't the same one America will be getting. Is it inferior like Zestiria's CE was? Well I'll let you decide that for yourself. :P This will set you back €99.

3Urw0eoh.jpg

It includes:

• Tales of Berseria game
  • The Collector’s Edition box
  • 2 Chibi Kyun characters figures (Laphicet and Velvet)
  • 3 Metal Coins
  • Exclusive Bienfu metal case (to complete your Mascots metal case collection)
  • Game soundtrack
  • Artbook
  • Starter strategy guide

If you pre-order in Europe, you will also get two packs of physical goods depending on availability, retailers and country. They include:

Six Badges

5xYjANYh.jpg

And a Metal Keychain

Fb6uuThh.jpg

Edited by Undead Wolf

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...