Trophies You're Currently Struggling With..

This thread is to talk about the trophies that are bothering you right now. Trophies you're struggling to get. Maybe someone could offer some helpful advice. (This thread is not for organising boost sessions, use the games sub forums for that)

For me, aside from Warhawk, I'm struggling on Jak II and 3, mainly getting Precursor Orbs. The reward ones from races, events, shooting gallery etc. They're becoming a bit of a headache. I never player the 2nd or 3rd J&D's on PS2, so it's probably lack of experience. A bit of "practice makes perfect."

What about you? What trophies are causing you bother? Share your trophy related problems.

This thread is to talk about the trophies that are bothering you right now. Trophies you're struggling to get. Maybe someone could offer some helpful advice. (This thread is not for organising boost sessions, use the games sub forums for that)

For me, aside from Warhawk, I'm struggling on Jak II and 3, mainly getting Precursor Orbs. The reward ones from races, events, shooting gallery etc. They're becoming a bit of a headache. I never player the 2nd or 3rd J&D's on PS2, so it's probably lack of experience. A bit of "practice makes perfect."

What about you? What trophies are causing you bother? Share your trophy related problems.

Just in case you don't know there's a glitch for infinite orbs in Jak II and 3 if you are stuck with the races and want to get the platinum fast.

As for me, I'm having troubles with online-related trophies, specifically for:

Hard Corps: Uprising (any trophy for Arcade mode)

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (only the trophy when everyone is a skeleton)

And some trophies that I think I'm really having a hard time with:

The Last Guy

Gomibako (Trash Panic)

Dead Rising 2

Infernal Master Destroyer Deluxe for EDF. Can't beat the damn Ant Queen on inferno difficulty... my nuke is useless against her :angry:

It takes a good 5 or 6 shots to defeating her with your nuke weapon, maybe more can't remember for sure but i know it takes alot lol, plus you have to hit her directly on her weak spot for the hit to take effect, i had that problem. The last two levels are by far the hardest on Inferno, even with the nuke weapon

For me, (I haven't been on it in a while) its Disney Universe - Champion of the Universe, trying to get gold on all levels is actually a bit of a bitch

I'm trying to Platinum Dungeon Defenders in a faster time than the #1 guy on PSNp.

I have most everything done but survival wave 20 is kind of a biotch. It just takes SO LOOONG!

Isn't the number 1 on the leaderboards a cheater? well anyway try Mystmire Forest on medium. Probably the fastest map and your Ps3 Wont freeze there.

It takes a good 5 or 6 shots to defeating her with your nuke weapon, maybe more can't remember for sure but i know it takes alot lol, plus you have to hit her directly on her weak spot for the hit to take effect, i had that problem. The last two levels are by far the hardest on Inferno, even with the nuke weapon

For me, (I haven't been on it in a while) its Disney Universe - Champion of the Universe, trying to get gold on all levels is actually a bit of a bitch

Piggie_Pie and Andremal jumped online w/me and we took her out. My main problem was my nuke being a grenade launcher, the grenade just bounced off of her and exploded on the ground. I had a session where I shot at least 20 and they all had no effect. The tactical's homing missile nuke on the other hand... BOOM!! Dead queen :)

Anyways, back on topic. Now the collect all 107 weapon drops is being a pain. Got up to 100 and now nothing new will drop.

1 week and 1 day? That's not cheating lol

Its disabled now. And your right about the 1 week 1 day, I saw it too when those stats came up. But the day after it came up I saw another person on Nr.1 and he got the platinum in a few hours.

Not struggling (although I know the feeling) but I'm currently having trouble with the Endurance Race trophy on Sonic 4 Episode II. Everything about this game is great except for how badly implemented the multiplayer can be at times.

For Endurance Race you need to play every stage without going back to the world map. The issue I'm having is I hit triangle to continue to the next act after I clear a stage and it sends me to an act way in the middle of the game. I want to play them in order! Why can't I just go to Act 2?! DX

Episode I didn't have this problem, or at least I never experienced it.

Wanted-GTA4-trophy.PNG

Grand Theft Auto IV

:gold:Wanted

You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer.

So much grinding. So many other games I have in my collection left to play and so little time. Just need this and I got the platinum too. Damn you Rockstar and your crazy rank amounts :shakefist:

• Like 1

Not really struggling, in fact I would have been done with it ages ago if I would have just played legit, but Download Complete in AC:B. Getting into these boosting sessions has been annoying. Everybody is retarded and from the other side of the world so the times are all screwy. Pretty much done, though. Maybe I'll just play through AC:R legit so I don't have this shit to deal with.