Trophies You're Currently Struggling With..

Now i'm struggling with my last Doctor Who trophy. Complete on Puzzle Hard. I'm stuck in the Cybership. With those 3 Circuit Breaker puzzles. You get very little time to do them until the Cybermen catch you. Not to mention, if you die on any of the 3, you go back to the first one. Frustrating as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say i'm struggling with these trophies right now, their just really time consuming and messing with my head.

Most of the Just Cause 2 collectible trophies O_O

I don't think ive ever seen a trophy list with so many collectible trophies.

I mean their no GTA pigeons, just that the platinum surrounds itself with collectibles.

I wouldn't say i'm struggling with these trophies right now, their just really time consuming and messing with my head.

Most of the Just Cause 2 collectible trophies O_O

I don't think ive ever seen a trophy list with so many collectible trophies.

I mean their no GTA pigeons, just that the platinum surrounds itself with collectibles.

have you ever played the Saboteur? ya wanna talk about collectibles. I've never seen so many dots. they got GTA pigeons beat easy.

have you ever played the Saboteur? ya wanna talk about collectibles. I've never seen so many dots. they got GTA pigeons beat easy.

I'll second that Simba, when 1 bronze trophy wants you to complete 425 freeplay events (which can be as simple as putting some dynamite on a lookout post) in just 1 section of the map, it's nuts.

You need to complete 1338 events just for those 6 trophies.

• Like 2

The house of the dead 4 Pandoras box-See all 4 endings of THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4

I really suck so i only manage to see 1 ending so I just decided to take a break from it. Ive tried a lot and only still get the 1st ending.

• 2 weeks later...

Silent Hill 2 HD- Who Need's a Gun. For that you must finish game on 10 star ranking, including saving only 2 times, playing on hard, finishing it in less than 3 hours killing a lot of enemies, recieving a less than a certain amount damage and more simply impossible stuff. I hate this trophy, but if i'll get it, then I'll be proud of it.

I'll second that Simba, when 1 bronze trophy wants you to complete 425 freeplay events (which can be as simple as putting some dynamite on a lookout post) in just 1 section of the map, it's nuts.

You need to complete 1338 events just for those 6 trophies.

I found them to be more fun than the Flying Rats though. Still tedious v_v

---------------------

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - This game will take a long ass time to plat and I've already clocked 70+ hours into it.

Silent Hill 2 - I don't think I'll ever ever ever get "Who needs a gun?"

Devil May Cry 3's "Hellish Honour" trying to get all S-ranks on every mission is annoying as hell, especially mission 15 it just seems to not only throw demons that get a quick cheap shot in(stupid spiders) but there isn't enough enemies to vary my combos with thus robbing me of a decent style rating...

I'd achieved this before on the PS2 version but that was before certain problems and I really don't want to go through all the difficulties just to unlock the super form to easy mode the S-ranks with a permanent time-lag ability.

S, S, B, A, S: Somehow this is only an A-rank but if I could move that B or A up a single rank I'd get the S-rank...

Stuck on the Force Unleashed Sith Master and Force Unleashed II Jedi Grand Master trophies. Grr I know they arent that hard, but everytime I die I get more frustrated, the second one im doing since its oviously much easier

• 2 weeks later...

Really struggling to find the will to return and finish off the Solider of Misfortune trophy in Far Cry 2. Im about half way there, but so boring. And nearly giving up on Shadow of the Colossus, 3rd and 15th colossus on hard time attack just hates me.

Apart from that the rest are doable when i decide to get my finger out.

• 9 months later...