Trophies You're Currently Struggling With..

I'm struggling with two trophies from Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of two Worlds

:silver: Full Roster
Battle against all characters online

This one because anyone uses characters like Shehulk M.O.D.O. K, Arthur, etc. I always ended up fighting teams with Ryu, Dante, Akuma, Amaterasu

:silver:  A New Avenger  

Clear 320 missions in Mission mode.

I suck at this, so far I've cleared 200 

I need help with Castlevania: Harmony Of Dispair  :unsure: and questions about it... I just brought it and I don't know this Boned trophy... What do you need to do for the Skeleton form?

If I'm not mistaken you have to have 4 players total (online) and three of them need to be dead (skeletons) and you have to defeat the boss yourself.

Edited by JadedDragos

All For One, One For All - Red Faction Armageddon

I got the game at GameStop for 6 bucks and it was brand new. I still don't get why everyone hates the game, I liked it... Back to the topic, I'm struggling with this one because the online seems to be dead but you do get the occasional 5 year old talking about black ops 2 but I can't get 4 of them at once so it's impossible for now...

Spec Ops: The Line: MFWIC

FUBAR is retarded. Suicide difficulty was a challenge but I got through that pretty quickly.

But with FUBAR they didn't just make the game more difficult, it really dumbed down Adams and Lugo. Even when I'm not issuing them orders they like to run up 50-60 meters ahead of me and shoot at the enemy out in the open. then then both get hit, if they die I gotta restart, If I try to save one I will inevitably get shot in the process. I wish you could give an order to a specific squad member, because I can't count the times I wanted Lugo to snipe a far away target and instead Adams charges ahead instead and gets himself slaughtered.  

There have been several times I've been in cover next to Adams or Lugo who was hit. Often times when I go heal them I stand up turn around bend over, stab him with the eppi pen turn back around before I have a chance to get back into cover. Of course during all that I have been shot and killed.

Some of the other things that pissed me off: I was firing blind in cover, I got shot in the arm and I died. I don't remember what chapter it is but the section where you have to run through the hallway while dodging the the gunfire from the helicopter I was killed during the cut scene. It happened when the chopper first appears. you look up the color goes monotone and the Radioman starts talking. Well one of the soldiers than ran into the hallway just before the chopper arrives shot and killed me...... In the middle of the cut scene. Talk about cheap.

Now I think it's a awesome game, and I'm going to Plat it but right now I'm at the end of chapter 8 and really hating the idea of plugging away at another 7.  

Edited by mturismo

Beat Zico_ Wipeout: How is this possible?!?!

Elite Campaign Legend: No chance

took me over 600 laps, the secret is to barrel roll.

ECL is pretty easy apart from the last zone, but with a lot of practice , I did it and I'm sure you can too.

As for the trophies I'm struggling with it would be all the online ones for Hustle Kings. Just cant seem to play a match, I can join a lobby but as soon as I want to challenge someone it says I have  a uPnP problem. Stupid game!