Trophies You're Currently Struggling With..

Can't remember the specifics of chapter 4...but here are some tips taken from the Uncharted 3 trophy guide at www.ps3trophies.org that may help you...

On Crushing, you take more damage from getting hit. In hand-to-hand combat, there are no Triangle18x18.png and circle18x18.png indicators, so you have to counter hits by pushing Triangle18x18.png when you see an enemy tries to hit you and avoiding grapples by repeatedly pressing the circle18x18.png button. Mostly, Crushing is pretty easy if you follow the general tips underneath, but there are some situations in Chapter 12, 14 and 21 that are annoying.

Some general tips:

1. Use cover a lot (that is the most important thing you have to do and you do it by pushing the circle18x18.png button)

2. When enemies are around a corner or behind an obstacle. Don't get into cover mode. Just stand close to the corner/obstacle and slowly peak outside. This will enable you to shoot one enemy at a time without them being able to hit you.

3. Try to do as many stealth kills as possible, when possible. This will not only make the rest of the gunfight easier, but might give you more ammo drops, such as grenades as well as using less ammo.

4. Go for head shots as it saves ammo.

5. While you're in cover, enemies might try to flank you. If they are close, just shoot using the R_1.png button without aiming.

6. On crushing, the enemies will toss more grenades at you while your in cover. Always scout out an alternative cover position so that when a grenade lands just in front of you, exit cover and run to another spot where you can use cover. You can also throw-back grenades by pushing Triangle18x18.png when you're near enough. Wait until the "timer" is in the white section until you push Triangle18x18.png. Most of the time it will also show a Triangle18x18.png icon when you can throw it back. On Crushing it sometimes won't show up.

7. Try to know where to run if enemies try to flank you.

8. Whenever you have cleared out enemies in an area, try to pick up as much ammo as possible, including grenades.

Cheers for the advice, those tips already sum up the way I play on crushing and for the most part work well. The problem tend to be the areas with waves of enemies as is currently the case in chapter 4 (it's the one where the plane is hanging from the trees).

I guess it's all about persistence, Eventually I'll get past that chapter.

Dante's Inferno (Trials of St. Lucia DLC)

53L7ae2a4.png

It's in the Trial :bronze:

Beat 25 different single player and 15 different two-player EA trials

I have been working on the co-op trials with @Rowdi and slowly making it through the SP trials. I finally finished all the SP trials last night and now only need 1 co-op trial :D We are so close, I can taste it now. Sadly, I have (according to the game) 11+ hours in the online trials :o

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1

Cheers for the advice, those tips already sum up the way I play on crushing and for the most part work well. The problem tend to be the areas with waves of enemies as is currently the case in chapter 4 (it's the one where the plane is hanging from the trees).

I guess it's all about persistence, Eventually I'll get past that chapter.

Yeah...you'll get by it. Likely just trial and error. There's a couple spots later on that I had to replay a few times. If you get stuck on a part...post a question on the Uncharted 3 thread over at www.ps3trophies.org and someone will help you out.

Good Luck...

Persona 4 Golden

44Lc5e16f.png

Legend of Inaba

Max out all Social Links -not as hard on new game + it still annoying since you have a short amount of time to do this.

27L277e0c.png

Compulsive Reader

Read all books

This is so annoying since I'm trying to max out social links and saving people from the dungeons. Plus there are some books you need to get in quests.

38Le44490.png

Thorough Bookkeeper

Complete the Persona Compendium -In my opinion THE hardest trophy in the game, I will need a lot of money and plenty of registered personas for this one.

If you need help maxing SLs, there are great guides on the internet

For Persona Compendium, If you are on New game + then alter the difficulty to increase Exp and Money, That will make it easier

Tactical Challenger, because wave 5 of the challenge is hard as hell

50L91d7d3.png

Anarchy Master, because the servers are empty

48L504f0d.png

Team Player, see above reason

49L8dcee2.png

If you are looking for players for Bulletstorm, i am up for helping out as i need them as well. Either add me or msg me on here. Cheers

Persona 4 Golden

44Lc5e16f.png

Legend of Inaba

Max out all Social Links -not as hard on new game + it still annoying since you have a short amount of time to do this.

27L277e0c.png

Compulsive Reader

Read all books

This is so annoying since I'm trying to max out social links and saving people from the dungeons. Plus there are some books you need to get in quests.

38Le44490.png

Thorough Bookkeeper

Complete the Persona Compendium -In my opinion THE hardest trophy in the game, I will need a lot of money and plenty of registered personas for this one.

There should be a Persona 4 Golden guide where you can max out every social link within the time before the game ends.  I have not played Golden yet, but saving my money for the vita first.

34S0748b8.png

The best around 

Win a championship at Legend difficulty level. 

Struggling to complete races at Legend, no way that game is 4/10.

7Sf07257.png

Hard to Kill 

Finish a multiplayer level with no player losing a life.

This game is region locked, so i can't play with non-brazilians. This game has local coop, but all people that play with me just suck really bad. This game also can be glitched toward turning this coop mode into a solo run, but this is so fucking hard that I couldn't complete it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

18L57c73a.png

:silver: Filling Cabinets - Win a Cup in Seasons

You just have to keep trying, I got this one yesterday after entering the cup every weekend when it was available for the past 2 months. EA finally seem to have patched the issue with the opponent quitting the match and you not being awarded the win.

Also in case you're not using one already, maybe make a custom formation that you're good at with (personally I find one with 3-4 players in the centre of the midfield is quite good to narrow down the space of your opponent). From my experience the opposing players seem to have a tough time adapting to them, because it's unexpected. If you're up against a very good player this won't make a difference though. And maybe try using the team instructions, like going defensive whenever the opponent has the ball and switching back to normal or attacking when you're in possession.

Hard Time Attack in Shadow of the Colossus, specifically #3, Gaius. How the hell did the developers think that this time limit of 5 minutes was fair? I'm probably gonna have to give up on this plat.

EDIT: After about 5 nonconsecutive hours I killed this dickhead with 9 seconds left on the clock. Now I have to kill the other impossible colossus, #15 Argus. Can't wait for more hair-pulling, eye-gouging action! Fun fun!

Edited by solstice779

• 9 months later...

43L2144ce.png

Atatatatatatatatatatatatatata!
Used the ultimate version of [shunkoku] from Arcana Heart 3

This one irritate me the most. And unfortunately, I don't have a joypad with turbo function.

Here's a video how to do that... on guitar

Edited by Neku-tan