What should be my 5000th trophy?

Styx2319

As the title suggests, I'm looking for suggestions for what I should try and make my 5000th trophy be. It's a big milestone, and I thought this would be a fun way to get more interaction on the forums. So, this will be in two parts. First, I'll be taking suggestions for my 5000th trophy. It can be a platinum, or if there's a trophy that has a name that just seems too perfect for the 5000th trophy, feel free to suggest those too. Anyway, I'll be taking suggestions here for a little while, maybe a week or so, and after that I'll go through and weed out some suggestions based on whether or not I feel I would enjoy that genre, or perhaps I'm unlikely to get my hands on that title, etc. After that, I will set up a poll and let everyone vote on the final list of candidates. If all goes well, you guys will help me pick number 5000!!!

NOTES:

• Games do not necessarily have to be incomplete games on my trophy list
  • Trophy doesn't have to be a platinum, but if it's not, the title must be something that's fitting for the number.
  • I own PS3, PS4 and Vita, so all systems are fair game.
  • Only US titles. I don't do the whole US/EU/JPN multiple plat thing or whatever
  • I'm not against something challenging, but I also know my limits, so I'm not going to go out of my way for something super challenging if I don't think I can get it by #5000. I'll save those level challenges for later on when I'm not trying to hit a specific milestone and/or have more time to get it set up (maybe #10,000 who knows?)

Hope everyone enjoys helping me on this adventure to number 5000!!! Let the suggestions begin!

28S302e62.png

Have Car, Will Travel

Drive a total of 5,000 miles, including any miles driven online or offline.

lol this is the one trophy in the game I just couldn't bring myself to do even with passing the controller between my brother and I. After everything was said and done I might have been at 2000 miles...and it's real time from what I've seen/read.

• Like 1

28S302e62.png

Have Car, Will Travel

Drive a total of 5,000 miles, including any miles driven online or offline.

lol this is the one trophy in the game I just couldn't bring myself to do even with passing the controller between my brother and I. After everything was said and done I might have been at 2000 miles...and it's real time from what I've seen/read.

44L93d4b8.png

Two cups, one girl- from Dirt 2

Requirements:Win two team events with the same female team-mate.

I would get it cause it's funny.

PAIN

4L2939f1.png

Harder Dick's Balls 

Get all of Dick's Balls in the Block Party Dumpster without resetting the scene

Definitely some interesting choices. Not what I was expecting to see at all! I hope to see some more choices in the next few days!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for suggestions for what I should try and make my 5000th trophy be. It's a big milestone, and I thought this would be a fun way to get more interaction on the forums. So, this will be in two parts. First, I'll be taking suggestions for my 5000th trophy. It can be a platinum, or if there's a trophy that has a name that just seems too perfect for the 5000th trophy, feel free to suggest those too. Anyway, I'll be taking suggestions here for a little while, maybe a week or so, and after that I'll go through and weed out some suggestions based on whether or not I feel I would enjoy that genre, or perhaps I'm unlikely to get my hands on that title, etc. After that, I will set up a poll and let everyone vote on the final list of candidates. If all goes well, you guys will help me pick number 5000!!!

NOTES:

• Games do not necessarily have to be incomplete games on my trophy list
  • Trophy doesn't have to be a platinum, but if it's not, the title must be something that's fitting for the number.
  • I own PS3, PS4 and Vita, so all systems are fair game.
  • Only US titles. I don't do the whole US/EU/JPN multiple plat thing or whatever
  • I'm not against something challenging, but I also know my limits, so I'm not going to go out of my way for something super challenging if I don't think I can get it by #5000. I'll save those level challenges for later on when I'm not trying to hit a specific milestone and/or have more time to get it set up (maybe #10,000 who knows?)

Hope everyone enjoys helping me on this adventure to number 5000!!! Let the suggestions begin!

Well, if you're a complete sadist, I'd say go for the Catherine platinum. But seeing as the final Babel puzzle in that game is glitched (making the final trophy and the platinum trophy difficult as heck to get), I'd instead suggest going for a funny, fitting title for such an accomplishment: "Okay, You Can Sell The Game Now" - the platinum trophy from Deadpool. :)

1L8a5120.png

Sweet Dreams!

Won ALL trophies in the game! SICK!

You are close to this platinum, and that's such a great game. You should think about it

Well, if you're a complete sadist, I'd say go for the Catherine platinum. But seeing as the final Babel puzzle in that game is glitched (making the final trophy and the platinum trophy difficult as heck to get), I'd instead suggest going for a funny, fitting title for such an accomplishment: "Okay, You Can Sell The Game Now" - the platinum trophy from Deadpool.  :)

Great suggestions! I think my friend has Deadpool, so I don't think it would be hard to get my hands on that one. Guess we'll see how things go when the voting goes up. Until then, keep the suggestions coming everyone!

Aabs Animals

1Le99399.png

Kawaii 

15 seconds to play

15 seconds?? I don't think I can handle that grind!! That's pure insanity :P

NIER

21La3e825.png

:gold: Something Very Special

You viewed the fourth ending (Ending D).

I've been wanting to play that game, this would be a good reason to get around to it finally!

Keep the suggestions coming! Still a few more days left. (I'm thinking Sunday night at some point this might be closed?)

If you have a vita, you could go with this platinum:

1S2ca48f.png

Platinum Action Unleashed!
You did everything you could do in Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed!
"Congrats, completionists! Maybe I'll see you in a canonical game soon!"

Edited by GarciaFever

If you have a vita, you could go with this platinum:

1S2ca48f.png

Platinum Action Unleashed!

You did everything you could do in Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed!

"Congrats, completionists! Maybe I'll see you in a canonical game soon!"

I just happen to have a Vita, so this is a potential contender. I hope to see more nominees before the week ends!

I was originally going to say this as your 5,000th trophy but you already have it!  :facepalm:

:bronze: A Talent for Acquisition - FFX Remastered

A_Talent_for_Acquisition_xtro.PNG

However, there is still hope... It looks like you have a vita and need a good reason to buy and play Persona 4 Golden so make this your #5000!

:gold: One who has proven their power - P4G

24L2e9849.png

I was originally going to say this as your 5,000th trophy but you already have it!  :facepalm:

:bronze: A Talent for Acquisition - FFX Remastered

A_Talent_for_Acquisition_xtro.PNG

However, there is still hope... It looks like you have a vita and need a good reason to buy and play Persona 4 Golden so make this your #5000!

:gold: One who has proven their power - P4G

24L2e9849.png

You're probably right about that. I hear so much good about P4G but just never have managed to play it. Perhaps this will be the opportunity!

I vote for the following:

Uno

L525f86.png

9S676525.png

5,000 points!When you reach 5,000 points in Tournament play.

Why? It just seems... fitting  B) 

PS: Yes, I did go through 30 pages of trophies to find the ones that start with 5. Where is that search function when you need it  :shakefist:

That one would be epic. Sure it's not a plat but that name...definitely a contender!

How about this one:

1Laf541e.png

I expected this one to show up eventually lol. It haunts me!