+20% Max HP Rune

BMJ2K7

I have personally seen a +20% max hp and +20% stamina run from a streamer I was watching, while at a friends house. Now I know where the stamina rune is, where is the health rune? Has anyone seen or know where the +20% Max HP rune is? I know that one of the recent update increased the drop rate of high rarity items, does this have anything to do with it?

The highest Clockwise Metamorphosis variant is 15% HP as pointed above.

If you want this rune easy try this glyph: 9vb3tzza. It's on the first layer, probably somewhere on bonus room or droppable by an enemy guarding the chest. Either way this chalice has no additional rites, so I'm pretty sure you can create it.

The highest Clockwise Metamorphosis variant is 15% HP as pointed above.

If you want this rune easy try this glyph: 9vb3tzza. It's on the first layer, probably somewhere on bonus room or droppable by an enemy guarding the chest. Either way this chalice has no additional rites, so I'm pretty sure you can create it.

Yeah well I've seen different. When I was hanging with friends the day after the new update, we were watching twitch. He even said (the streamer) it only drops now bc of the increased rarity drops that we can only get after the update. Not only that he showed his stats of having a +20% health, +15% health and a +20% stamina. They were in english so we could read them. Can't remember his name, but I look through twitch everyday for the amount of people he had, which was about 60 when we were hanging out. They saw it too. So it does exist, it's just extremely rare bc he said someone had to tell him where to get it. So thats 2 people who have it, and now I'm trying to find it. Bc I seriously doubt he hacked his ps4 just create a new rune that gives him more health.

Yeah well I've seen different. When I was hanging with friends the day after the new update, we were watching twitch. He even said (the streamer) it only drops now bc of the increased rarity drops that we can only get after the update. Not only that he showed his stats of having a +20% health, +15% health and a +20% stamina. They were in english so we could read them. Can't remember his name, but I look through twitch everyday for the amount of people he had, which was about 60 when we were hanging out. They saw it too. So it does exist, it's just extremely rare bc he said someone had to tell him where to get it. So thats 2 people who have it, and now I'm trying to find it. Bc I seriously doubt he hacked his ps4 just create a new rune that gives him more health.

The update changelog didn't mention the addition of any new runes in the game. Also there is a golden mark on the runes' icon which possesses the highest variant possible, +15% HP rune got this mark so it possibly is the highest variant out there.

I also searched for anything related to it and I couldn't find anything remotely close to it, but consider my interest piqued. If you can find any record of said stream please share with us, after all the game still holds many mysteries.

• 2 weeks later...

The update changelog didn't mention the addition of any new runes in the game. Also there is a golden mark on the runes' icon which possesses the highest variant possible, +15% HP rune got this mark so it possibly is the highest variant out there.

I also searched for anything related to it and I couldn't find anything remotely close to it, but consider my interest piqued. If you can find any record of said stream please share with us, after all the game still holds many mysteries.

Trust me, the second I find out where he got it. I will farm as much as possible to get it, and once it's mine I will post the glyph code in this thread. And your not the only one trying to find it, my friends who saw it have been trying to find it as well. We all want it for that slight boost of bonus hp for pvp. 5% can make all the difference in the world in a close fight!