Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Coming To PS Vita!

Mr_McNight

Any idea if there will be physical copies released after the Kickstarter?

Yes there will be physical copies available after the game is released. You don't have to pledge to the Kickstarter to get a basic physical copy. You just won't get any of the extras included in the Kickstarter, if you are interested in those things.

Yes there will be physical copies available after the game is released. You don't have to pledge to the Kickstarter to get a basic physical copy. You just won't get any of the extras included in the Kickstarter, if you are interested in those things.

Awesome, I love the look of the game but I'm not a fan of Kickstarter.

It'll definitely be a Day One buy for me.

It's by the guys that made Castlevania, though =D

Yeah but Blackgate was really average. I will be wary of this and Mighty No 9.

By the sound of it Armature Studios are just porting it, so I highly doubt they'll fuck it up. 

• Like 1

You just finished the R&C Vita ports...it is very easy to fuck up a port :lol:

That was Mass Media Inc. They are also responsible for fucking up the Jak and Daxter Vita Collection.

This is by Armature. They're pretty good when it comes to port work on Vita. The Vita versions of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Injustice: Gods Among Us being notable examples.

• Like 1

That was Mass Media Inc. They are also responsible for fucking up the Jak and Daxter Vita Collection.

This is by Armature. They're pretty good when it comes to port work on Vita. The Vita versions of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Injustice: Gods Among Us being notable examples.

Well I do love me some castlevania so hopefully it is good