Celebration of 100%

I think since this trophy set is such a chore and pain to achieve in its entirety, a topic of celebration is due for those mighty enough to persevere to the bitter end.

Perhaps posting your memories about the final trophy, or the game in general in progress to your full completion.

I just got it right now and remember feeling defeated and thinking "I should quit Hunter and try arena it's gonna take 500 hours at this rate" and then I went to a chest and got the ivory strange relic/precursor orb.

So it was quite a relief and a surprise!

My trophy hunting began with uncharted 2 (I really wanted that Marco polo skin) and with uncharted 3 I think I might be calling it quits in terms of trophy hunting for games out of their prime. It really becomes difficult once that player base dries up.

Ah who am I kidding!? I'll bet im gonna see some you guys in Uncharted 4! ;)

Congrats for finally getting 100%

As much as it bugs me, I prefer to keep my list at 80%. I completed all the lists I could (DLC 1, 3 and 5), and no way I will go for 100%, unless the remaining DLC is also made free at some point (some promotion, or something), and the same goes for the Uncharted 2 DLC. Uncharted 3's DLC trophies almost made me cry with frustration. I'm also still pissed for doing Overseer legit, but not unlocking the trophy for it because I don't have its DLC -___-

Edited by BoloReiDisk

I think since this trophy set is such a chore and pain to achieve in its entirety, a topic of celebration is due for those mighty enough to persevere to the bitter end.

Perhaps posting your memories about the final trophy, or the game in general in progress to your full completion.

I just got it right now and remember feeling defeated and thinking "I should quit Hunter and try arena it's gonna take 500 hours at this rate" and then I went to a chest and got the ivory strange relic/precursor orb.

So it was quite a relief and a surprise!

My trophy hunting began with uncharted 2 (I really wanted that Marco polo skin) and with uncharted 3 I think I might be calling it quits in terms of trophy hunting for games out of their prime. It really becomes difficult once that player base dries up.

well, for me, it wasn't a pain in the ass xD i think after the DLC came out, it took me less than 50h, and i got mostly legit. The treasures, i already got all of them so it popped once i bought the dlc, and for the wins, let's not talk about it, just easy as hell. Indeed, i am an uncharted player, so 80% of my friendlist are also uncharted players. So it was pretty easy to form a team and get all those wins legit.

And i love what you said about starting the trophy hunting with uncharted 2 :P  me too i wanted that Marco Polo skin so bad haha but my trophy hunting started more after i spent 6 years playing uncharted and i realized 4 platinums wasn't enough :unsure:

and i'm happy i decided to stop uncharted for a while; I discover so much great games I couldn't imagine so good, such as Killzone and Far cry

Edited by bunshing

• 4 weeks later...

I actually kept back the platinum trophy to mark my 100% (also my 50th platinum)

Didn't find the DLC trophies too bad as I had a really good group of friends I was playing with;  Overseer I got on my second attempt and also got the treasure drops needed on the same run too.  Did most of the co-op stuff though in one day.

The only thing that frustrated me was the treasures as I had bad luck getting the last one to drop

Its games and 100%s like this why im against and have no idea how people could start over trophy hunting (exclusively) on another profile. Some say its worth it, but games and obtaining 100s like this contradicts and negates that logic. And I didn't even bring up games with online trophies with either dead servers or terminated servers, like the Resistance series, Midnight Club: LA, etc.

Anyways, congrats! (Lucky :\.)

• 3 months later...

Finally I've completed Uncharted 3 100%.

It surely be the longest and ridiculous grind I've ever played. Just got my two last treasures a few hours ago. After 1 week of boosting this last two treasures, finally it dropped. Took me over 150 - 200 hours to collect all DLC trophies. What a relief. I conquered this game and put up two fingers Naughty Dog for the damn treasure grind.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...