Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

I thought the song nomination would take place during a saturday or sunday so it could give more/new people a chance

Ever since the disaster that was Song Vote II, I'm trying to implement only a few minor things at a time. :)

What the hell? I've been testing my post by previewing and when I post the video alone, it shows. But as soon as I add any extra text, it turns into a link. >.<

That's odd, I'm presuming you're using the full url? Edited by Dav9834

What the hell? I've been testing my post by previewing and when I post the video alone, it shows. But as soon as I add any extra text, it turns into a link. >.<

Weird. When I preview mine it works fine.

Try setting up your post in word/note pad first. Then copy and paste the whole thing here and preview?

• Like 1

Ever since the disaster that was Song Vote II, I'm trying to implement only a few minor things at a time. :) That's odd, I'm presuming you're using the full url?

Even if it's a link it'll still count, so don't fret about that at least :D

Wow, the countdown actually matches my clock perfectly this time. Sadly, I am still going to wait a bit with my post, as PSNP seems to have different ideas of time.

ok good! At least the countdown is "perfect" now :)

Hello World

ok good! At least the countdown is "perfect" now :)

Hello World

I posted when my clock was right on 3:00 as a test, The forum "should" be good :) , which is very good news. 

Edited by Dav9834

I should note I was using the full "more reply options" to reply. No idea if that makes a difference. :)

lo

It appears it is accurate now, yay!

! Yay! Everything seems to be going smoothly as far as time is concerned!! :D :overjoyed:

Weird. When I preview mine it works fine.

Try setting up your post in word/note pad first. Then copy and paste the whole thing here and preview?

Ever since the disaster that was Song Vote II, I'm trying to implement only a few minor things at a time. :) That's odd, I'm presuming you're using the full url?

Yeah I've been using the full URL. But oh well, so long as it still counts anyway.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to wait a full 20 seconds before posting. I just hope I'm not ninja'd for my song in that little time.

Not ninja'd, but I waited less than that last time and about 5-7 people got posts in that little amount of time. x]

• Like 1

I wonder how many of us are going to pick the exact same song & all ninja each other during the very first second of the entry time :P

I don't think that'll happen since I'm going to pick a cover of a song, but I still hope no one posts the original xD

• Like 1

Not ninja'd, but I waited less than that last time and about 5-7 people got posts in that little amount of time. x]

I meant someone else picking the same song before I get a chance to post. My song isn't too popular, but there are quite a few people who I would think have seen the show I'm posting from.

• Like 1

I meant someone else picking the same song before I get a chance to post. My song isn't too popular, but there are quite a few people who I would think have seen the show I'm posting from.

*staaaaaare* i am now having suspicion on that song of yours... looks like a song I have considered choosing... *staaaaaaare*

*staaaaaare* i am now having suspicion on that song of yours... looks like a song I have considered choosing... *staaaaaaare*

I can assure you it has nothing to do with NGNL. It's from a show that any true anime fan has seen. NGNL is still a little niche.

I can assure you it has nothing to do with NGNL. It's from a show that any true anime fan has seen. NGNL is still a little niche.

*staaaaaare* now I am nervous... hope we don't have the same song...

I know what you meant, that's why I said not ninja'd. It just made me think of how fast people will post.

If everyone could post in this format that'd be great! As its the format I use for easier copy and paste. 

Thanks! :D

Taken from Song Vote IV, which had a "Loose Song Limitation" of "Any song that has a stringed instrument"

My name - Artist Name(singer/composer/etc) - Song Name - 20 second section for mashup video - For "Loose Song Limitation"

=

Dav9834 - Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day - 2:40-3:00 - From RWBY

epnVOcR.png

Which I turn into 

Casey_ThisWillbetheDay2.png

Thanks again!!! :D

I know I'm late saying this sorry! It's not a rule, just makes my life easier! :D

Edited by Dav9834

DarKNesS_X - NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (cover) - 0:56 - 1:16 - from Sword Art Online (Op1)

Image:

mwuzo7.png

I actually quickly made the image myself (that's why it isn't the highest quality) since I couldn't find a pic I wanted :P *edited with new image (still not pleased with the logo but oh well...)*

Oh and people, please check out his other covers too they're all awesome !

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 2