Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

I don't expect anyone to believe me...

I can't say I do or don't, I'm neither. I don't have that luxury, I have to go by the quote system for now, I'm hoping for a better solution, sorry! :( 

But you're still in! :D

Aye. Either way, we're gonna pose proud!

On that note, 14 posts in less than a minute. Everyone came in locked and loaded :P

Yes that was the most in a minute in the history of Song Vote I believe!

4 Spots Left!

lol... I actually considered Overfly from SAO and Brave Song from Angel Beats xD

I have some beautiful covers in English for "Overfly" and "My Soul, Your Beats" too :P If you're interested, Overfly is by Amanda Lee and MSYB is by KY0UMI.

All very underated singers...

Oh and JeieeM, I know "Snow Fairy" is one of your favourites, right ? Just listen to NateWantsToBattle's cover of it, it's awesome. Has some kind of SUM41 or Blink182 feel to it xD

I actually had my post prepared since 5 hours ago. Then, in the last 10 seconds, i read the new suggested layout and panicked as i tried to change it last minute :D

I could tell some people panicked! Sorry!!! You didn't have to, but I reallly reallly appreciated it! :D

I have some beautiful covers in English for "Overfly" and "My Soul, Your Beats" too :P If you're interested, Overfly is by Amanda Lee and MSYB is by KY0UMI.

All very underated singers...

Oh and JeieeM, I know "Snow Fairy" is one of your favourites, right ? Just listen to NateWantsToBattle's cover of it, it's awesome. Has some kind of SUM41 or Blink182 feel to it xD

might listen to hem later then...

oooh.. wait... my first choice is still not posted... can I still change my song?

• Like 1

might listen to hem later then...

oooh.. wait... my first choice is still not posted... can I still change my song?

Yup you'll probably beable to change your song for a few hours at least :) 

• Like 1

Oh god Dragon - you ninja'd me - got my backup sorted though, good luck man!!

You picked this one too?

I think you are wrong about Michael Jackson. According to bulbapedia, main theme was sung by Jason Paige 

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Theme

Looks like you're right. I'll edit it. Note to self: next time search for more sources.

I was having trouble choosing between Future Diary's opening 1 (Yousei Teikoku), & Princess Resurrection's ending (Ali Project), but I think I'm finally able to make a decision:

Masamune_316 / Yousei Teikoku / Fantasy Mythology / 1:04-1:24 / Future Diary's Opening 1

Image:

LYIBw2Y.png

I'm submitting the shorter version because of the anime scene, but here's the full (music video) version if you'd like to see it:

I wasn't too late, was I? I had family over & forgot about this!

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 4

I was having trouble choosing between Future Diary's opening 1 (Yousei Teikoku), & Princess Resurrection's ending (Ali Project), but I think I'm finally able to make a decision:

Future Diary's Opening 1: Fantasy Mythology by Yousei Teikoku

Sample time: 1:04-1:24

Image:

LYIBw2Y.png 

I'm submitting the shorter version because of the anime scene, but here's the full (music video) version if you'd like to see it:

I wasn't too late, was I? I had family over & forgot about this!

You made it  :)

And now the waiting game....   :hmm:

3 SPOTS LEFT

Edited by Dav9834

Future Diary's Opening 1: Fantasy Mythology by Yousei Teikoku

Yaay, another one of my choices pops up :P !

I thought about using this opening, and i've never seen the real music video so thanks for posting that.

• Like 1

You made it  :)

This was the second time I almost missed it, I need to start setting my damn alarm clock. :P If it wasn't for that 20th place trophy you offer, I probably would have missed it (due to people not playing the waiting game for it).

I take it the new countdown clock worked good?

This was the second time I almost missed it, I need to start setting my damn alarm clock. :P If it wasn't for that 20th place trophy you offer, I probably would have missed it (due to people not playing the waiting game for it).

I take it the new countdown clock worked good?

Worked flawlessly...

The quote system said only dark was early :/

So it's the least we've had.

Dark I am sorry! I'm implementing a simple fix for next time that should eliminate any problems. :)

Fins??? It's based on a Dutch theatre  :angry:

Yes ! Herman Van Veen -> Legend xD

Wie moest er niet "Opzij" leren toen hij/zij nog kind was ? :P (Don't worry, I'm not a terrorist, it's Dutch because it's only meant for the Dutchies here xD)

Dark I am sorry! I'm implementing a simple fix for next time that should eliminate any problems.  :)

I know, I just felt the need to rub that open, my bad. Don't feel bad about it ;)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

According to this there are 4 artists for the Finnish version.

Thanks!!! :D

I usually just put on the first name of the group of artists, unless it can fit in everything, so some artist still gets recognition :)

Hmm I don't think anyone is playing the waiting game... I'm not sure. Well 2 lucky people will get to post maybe when they couldn't at the usual time.

2 Spots Left

Yes ! Herman Van Veen -> Legend xD

Wie moest er niet "Opzij" leren toen hij/zij nog kind was ? :P (Don't worry, I'm not a terrorist, it's Dutch because it's only meant for the Dutchies here xD)

I know, I just felt the need to rub that open, my bad. Don't feel bad about it ;)

Thanks :) Song Vote is my baby so I want to get it perfect for everyone including you! So I won't stop trying till it gets fixed! :D

Edited by Dav9834