Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Trailer

Aranea Highwind

For being like 13 years old, this game looks pretty damn good! I didn't own a GameCube so these remasters are welcome. I'm not sure how how this compares to the other Resident Evil games but it has to better than all of the newer games, right?. I guess it's too much to ask them to remake Resident Evil 2 though, that would require effort. Kind of like asking Square Enix to remake Final Fantasy 7, it's never gonna happen! Instead we'll get the "HD" version of the original PS1 game.  :P

For being like 13 years old, this game looks pretty damn good! I didn't own a GameCube so these remasters are welcome. I'm not sure how how this compares to the other Resident Evil games but it has to better than all of the newer games, right?. I guess it's too much to ask them to remake Resident Evil 2 though, that would require effort. Kind of like asking Square Enix to remake Final Fantasy 7, it's never gonna happen! Instead we'll get the "HD" version of the original PS1 game.  :P

They going have to remake/remaster resident evil 2 & 3 now. They remastered all the other games....unless they give us a curve ball and remaster RE5 & RE6 for PS4.

It was obvious that RE 0 HD was coming, specially after the major success that was RE1 HD remake. Looks like finally capcom is going after her redemption. But still... while everyone is busy being happy about ANOTHER remaster, where's RE7? Why there's no one trying to push the franchise forward instead of being stuck in the past?

It was obvious that RE 0 HD was coming, specially after the major success that was RE1 HD remake. Looks like finally capcom is going after her redemption. But still... while everyone is busy being happy about ANOTHER remaster, where's RE7? Why there's no one trying to push the franchise forward instead of being stuck in the past?

I think that's because new RE games will never be as good as the old RE's games, mainly because Shinji Mikami is no longer in Capcom and so the new games are just action games trying to simulate being an horror game. I'm not saying RE Revelations 2 was bad but wasn't as scary as the old RE's games in my opinion.

• Like 1

I think that's because new RE games will never be as good as the old RE's games, mainly because Shinji Mikami is no longer in Capcom and so the new games are just action games trying to simulate being an horror game. I'm not saying RE Revelations 2 was bad but wasn't as scary as the old RE's games in my opinion.

You have a good point there, and I agree with you. Although, the company still holds the franchise's name and being a RE lover, I wanna see how things will continue, how the storylines will end and that crappy epilogue from RE6 can't be the actual ending of things. I remember that some executive from capcom said, I couple of years ago, that the first part of the story ended with RE5 and RE6 began the next arc so, with Revelations 2 taking place sometime after RE5 and before RE6, I still wanna know: what happens next? No doubt that RE7 is coming eventually and it may suck, just like some others before it, but like you said, Revelations 2 is a step on the right direction and honestly, I still have hope.

• 7 months later...

Yeah, because RE6 was such a gem. It's hard to take this comment seriously.