Mega Man Legacy Collection

New Megaman game: "Nah, old ones were better."

Old Megaman games: "Nah, they should make new ones."

While I agree that they COULD have included all games in collection, that would have been awesome, I think 15e for first 6 is a steal. Most likely devs making this collection focused on NES gameplay and graphics in HD and solely made engine for them. 7-8 would had more work for them, and I doubt Capcom wanted to invest more on this collection. Hopefully this sells well enough so we could see more of Blue Bomber.

I guess I was just wishing for a more complete collection. Sega hit it out of the park with their Sega Collection. what was that like 50 games for 30$. Now that is a collection. I would be willing to pay 30 if we got the nes/snes megamans, breath of fire 1+2, Ghouls and Ghost series, Demon's Crest, Mega Man soccer (because why not), Bionic Commando etc.

I guess I got spoiled because other companies just did it better, first.

I agree that a collection similar to the Sega Collection for Capcom would be amazing. I'd settle for a complete Mega Man collection with Mega Man 1-10 along with the X and Legends titles. Unfortunately that will probably never happen since there is more money to be made by splitting these up into different collections. Maybe if this one sells well they will release a Mega Man X collection. Either way, I'll be picking this up since I'm a sucker for Mega Man.