The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky FC -EVOLUTION-

Goddamnit, I haven't even started my still-sealed copies of Sen no Kiseki I/II yet.  OR Ys for that matter.   :facepalm:

But Nihon Falcom, never stop making games.  I'll happily hoard still-sealed copies if they're copies of your games.   :wub:

Edited by Kashiyuka
  • Like 1

That's a bummer for me. I can't read Japanese. I'm going to go off in a corner and cry now....

Same here ;_;

Don't read, listen :DDDD

Goddamnit, I haven't even started my still-sealed copies of Sen no Kiseki I/II yet.  OR Ys for that matter.   :facepalm:

But Nihon Falcom, never stop making games.  I'll happily hoard still-sealed copies if they're copies of your games.   :wub:

Leave them sealed and buy the localized versions xD

Oh, wait... I need someone to record Japanese playthrough so I could play the localized version with mute voices and listen to the playthrough.

Okay, play them and record it xD

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm currently playing through FC evo to get ready for SC evo, I never thought SC evo would be out so fast  :D  at this rate, 3rd evo will be out next year

And you were completely right =D

Anyway, guys, check what kind of game I love =D

http://kotaku.com/the-curse-of-kiseki-how-one-of-japans-biggest-rpgs-bar-1740055631

I love me some TiTS.  :eyebrow:

Seriously though, it would be awesome if it got localized, but I won't hold my breath. I heard that they had a lot of trouble localizing the PSP game, which makes me doubtful. I may just cave in and play the PSP game... On Vita of course.  ;) I've heard a lot of good things about it. I feel ashamed for not playing it already.  :P

I love me some TiTS.  :eyebrow:

Seriously though, it would be awesome if it got localized, but I won't hold my breath. I heard that they had a lot of trouble localizing the PSP game, which makes me doubtful. I may just cave in and play the PSP game... On Vita of course.  ;) I've heard a lot of good things about it. I feel ashamed for not playing it already.  :P

You should read the article I posted to see the "trouble" :awesome:

Anyway, EVOLUTION games won't be localized. It's not just the problem of localizing over 1.5M/3M/1M characters per game, but also licensing issues due to different developers :)

That's why I made the Project Platinum for this series, to bring people to playing it :D

You should read the article I posted to see the "trouble" :awesome:

Anyway, EVOLUTION games won't be localized. It's not just the problem of localizing over 1.5M/3M/1M characters per game, but also licensing issues due to different developers :)

That's why I made the Project Platinum for this series, to bring people to playing it :D

Yeah, I read that article recently. Maybe "trouble" was a bit of an understatement.  :P It was a really interesting read though. It makes me want to go and support the games however I can. I guess I can start by buying the first game on the store.  :)

Why get someone to record the Japanese voice for you (whilst you play in English)?

Why not just import the game and have it all in Japanese?

Based on all the random bits of romanji you throw in on the forums you shouldn't have any problems.

I want to support XSEED.

I obviously will play Sora no Kiseki trilogy, Zero and Ao in Japanese, but I want to support the localized versions =)

And I want the cool LE :awesome:

Yeah, I read that article recently. Maybe "trouble" was a bit of an understatement.  :P It was a really interesting read though. It makes me want to go and support the games however I can. I guess I can start by buying the first game on the store.  :)

Or both :awesome:

Why get someone to record the Japanese voice for you (whilst you play in English)?

Why not just import the game and have it all in Japanese?

Based on all the random bits of romanji you throw in on the forums you shouldn't have any problems.

Deliberately ignoring the response for now, I would guess that he wants to support more localization of Japanese games. I understand the sentiment (although I no longer enjoy JRPGs as I once did). 

Was I right?

I want to support XSEED.

I obviously will play Sora no Kiseki trilogy, Zero and Ao in Japanese, but I want to support the localized versions =)

YES!!!