The Journey Home DLC announced

ShadowStar83x

Today, Sony announced a new DLC expansion for LittleBigPlanet 3, called The Journey Home, will be released next month:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/09/littlebigplanet-3-the-journey-home-out-next-month/

LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home is coming next month and will chronicle the next exciting chapter for Sackboy, OddSock, Toggle and Swoop; as they discover that Newton’s contraption didn’t exactly work as planned and they end up taking a “grand detour” of LittleBigPlanet!

The Journey Home will be our first major Premium Adventure Pack DLC and will come with a new Adventure featuring brand new levels based on fan-favourite themes and characters from LBP and LBP2 totally re-imagined for LittleBigPlanet 3, some cranium busting co-op challenges for Sackboy and his new friends, a bouncy new Power-up for OddSock and a goodie bag full of new creative assets to decorate your own little corner of LittleBigPlanet with.

Oddsock on his bouncy thing:

uquV7GV.gif

I'm assuming this will have trophies, so hang on to it if you still have it!

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking at my profile on my PS4 and noticed LBP 3 had dropped from 100% to 84%. Here are the DLC trophies for your viewing pleasure:

:gold:That Party was Ace
Ace every Adventure level in The Journey Home.

:silver:Collector Extraordinaire
Colect 100% of the Prize Bubbles in The Journey Home.

:silver:Sack the Postman
Post all 6 invitations for the party.

:bronze:Finally Home
Complete every Adventure level in The Journey Home.

:bronze:Two's Company, Four's a Party
Complete any Adventure level with 4 players.

:bronze:Spring Roll!
Springinate 100 times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

By the time we were buying LBP3 Digitally we saw this DLC in the price drop section and we got it too.

I usually don't buy DLC's at all since I don't really care for that 100% trophies. But This is the third time ever we bought a DLC with money, and not a freebie.

the first time was dead nation's road to devastation, the second time was both the last of us: left behind & grounded difficulty, this one is the third.