Trophy List Discussion

The Tabula Rasa trophy will make you cry, trust me.

That trophy is no cakewalk for sure. I watched a couple of videos online and that will take a lot of skill solo w/ bots or a well coordinated crew. 

I wasn't too keen on buying this game after finishing up Payday 2 but I was coaxed into preordering the game about a week ago. I'm pretty excited for this game now. It's nice to see some trophies that was featured in Payday 2 (PS3) such as  :bronze: Fish A.I. or  :bronze: Let's Do Th... although the latter was originally a gold trophy. This trophy list more or less focuses on the new heists and more difficult than Payday 2's (PS3) list. It should be a fun challenge obtaining the platinum trophy.  

Well actually I managed to do Tabula Rasa on my own with 2 bots along with me, I really didnt find it hard at all, but the deathwish Hoxton breakout day 2 is making me cry, can't even imagine about bomb heist and hotline miami in deathwish, especially in pro!

• 2 weeks later...

^This. I'm not giving Overkill anymore money until they show me that they can stop catering to the PC crowd and give the consoles some support. If this follows the trend of the last two games then it'll be free on plus in six months to a year anyway. I'll probably give it a pass unless my save imports from the original Payday 2 and I definitely have to have some friends in it with me.

That's too bad. This edition blows the PS3 version out of the water. I'm loving the new heists. By the way, leveling up is much faster in the Crimewave edition so there's no need or want to have to import saves from PS3.

Edited by mgrantz

That's too bad. This edition blows the PS3 version out of the water. I'm loving the new heists. By the way, leveling up is much faster in the Crimewave edition so there's no need or want to have to import saves from PS3.

I'm still not happy with the way Overkill handled the PS3 version. Payday: The Hiest is one of my favorite games and Payday 2 didn't live up to it...not even close. I'm not saying that I'll never play Payday 2 on the PS4. Hopefully, Overkill will show more support for the PS4 since they no longer have to pay Sony to make updates. I'm still going to wait it out to see if it'll be free on plus later.

Ignorance isn't bliss in this case. Not the least bit.. Not at all.. This game is by far the best payday hands down. I was also a payday the heist fan moreover than I was payday 2 on the ps3. I, too, was angry that the PC got more attention but to an extent I could see why. However, even though we haven't received a patch yet, I am confident that this payday is the best one yet. If you don't have a crew, I would say either find one or don't bother with this title. Of the three payday titles, this community is the least friendly IN MY EXPERIENCES and many kick you just because you're a low level (i was rep 55 an getting kicked for NO REASON). If you're a hardcore payday fan you have to get this title. Don't wait or waste another day. Go to gamestop or to the PSN store and get your copy today. Seriously, don't believe the critics. This is the best payday and it gives you the most complete payday experience. I would say it's a 9/10 but that's because it hasn't been patched and there are still a little loose ends that need fixing. And as far as the difficulty? Hahahaha! There are some idiots on here. The ps3 paydays are way easier plats than this one!! You kids are insane! This is by far the most challenging and rewarding payday plat.

To clarify when I say 9/10 I mean how I personally rate it in terms of enjoyment and how I think the game is overall. As far as difficulty, IMHO it's about a 8/10. That may be a little high, but here's my reasoning.. If you don't have an experienced and pro squad to do death wish.. Forget about it.. And even with this squad.. It will take a lot of effort and skill.. Maybe a 7/10 if everyone is seasoned and knows what they're doing.. Idk man.. That's just my take on it..

• 3 weeks later...

Beating some levels on overkill was hard enough, now there is a trophy to do all contracts on Death Wish, which is a level higher then overkill, it requires great skill and a good team to be able to do. This is going to be alot harder then the original PAYDAY 2, but alot less luck based.

This is very true i'm going on infamy 2 right now and the hardest part will be all on deathwish you need to have a solid crew for that. Thank god no guessing game.