Rachet and Clank PS4

firepork08

This game is fucking stunning graphically. I am so hyped. 

I would've preferred that they went back to how Ratchet looked in the original 3 games not use future series Ratchet.
The game looks pretty but I don't expect it to that great. Insomniac last great R&C was A Crack in Time. IMO

To be fair that was also the last main entry.
  • Like 1

*Crosses fingers* Please be as good as A Crack in Time

Looks great. Can't wait to play it. Was a late-comer to the series, but I completed all the ones I could find.

Long time to wait, but I can hold off till then.

• Like 1

I'm really excited:) I've played and gotten the plat for every one of the main entry games, and I can't wait for a proper re-imagining of the one that started it all. If it turns out as good as it looks/A Crack in Time was I may actually cry.

Edited by xRIDONCULOUSx

I know this is retelling the first game but everything I have seen on it makes everything look totally fresh, which is awesome! I recently got the platinum trophies in all the main games of the series and I'm still not tired of Ratchet & Clank so this will probably be a day 1 purchase for me. I like that this actually has a lot of effort put into it which is more than what you could say about a lot of the Remasters going around recently.

• Like 2