Are the DLC trophies still glitched?

LarryIsLegend

So, I've seen some people on my list playing this game. I'm aware it got subpar reviews but I've downloaded all free games (even shitty Spartacus) to get the trophies. Well, also, free game, can't complain too much. My question is are the DLC trophies still glitched? From what I've read, a lot of people experienced the glitch but this was all from early 2014. I couldn't find confirmation either way closer to the current date.

So, I've seen some people on my list playing this game. I'm aware it got subpar reviews but I've downloaded all free games (even shitty Spartacus) to get the trophies. Well, also, free game, can't complain too much. My question is are the DLC trophies still glitched? From what I've read, a lot of people experienced the glitch but this was all from early 2014. I couldn't find confirmation either way closer to the current date.

I wrote to the forums of defiance one month ago but developers seems not care about dlc's tropies

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?212413-DLC-s-tropies-still-not-working&p=1752383#post1752383here is an answer of a massive gamer  :)

I get the platinum but i still wait for the fix...

UPDATE: Im gonna buy the DLC 4 or 5 for test in a near future, i let ya know.

Edited by NebuLaTeK
  • Like 1

Unfortunate. Thanks for the reply and link to back it up. If anyone has had any positive results with the DLC, let us know.

Also, I noticed someone has completed the 100% pretty recently but some of the DLC trophies he earned last year or so. So I'm still wary. He earned the newest release of DLC recently so those aren't glitched. Or maybe it's just luck if they're glitched or not? I don't know.

Edited by LarryIsLegend

It depends. There are still players that cannot earn the trophies and there are players that have no problems earning the trophies. I responded to someone last year about a possible work around that might solve the issue though. The DLC packs for Defiance are Services much like purchasing digital currency or purchasing a virtual item in an MMO. That said, when you purchase the Season Pass or Deluxe Edition, you have access to all of the DLC packs automatically in game without having to purchase the "price changed to free" individual DLC's from the Playstation Store Itself. It is my understanding that the majority of the issues with trophies might be because those that purchased the Season Pass or the Deluxe Edition haven't purchased the DLC's from the Playstation Store even though they have access to the DLC's in game without doing so. This is for the disc version though. I haven't used the Free-to-play version.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

• 3 months later...

When people buy the DLC's they will automatically be given access to them based upon the servers. What needs to be done is going into the PSN store and downloading the DLC as well. People who did not do the PSN step were mainly the ones having trouble with popping the trophies. To my knowledge the trophies will pop after completing the requirements and downloading the DLC.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When people buy the DLC's they will automatically be given access to them based upon the servers. What needs to be done is going into the PSN store and downloading the DLC as well. People who did not do the PSN step were mainly the ones having trouble with popping the trophies. To my knowledge the trophies will pop after completing the requirements and downloading the DLC.

I'm gonna try to buy one DLC next month....

I see someone earned tropies in the Castithan Charge Pack https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1912-Defiance/51-Thawandaye

Edited by NebuLaTeK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I also wrote on Defiance official forum but I don't think it's going to be fixed... My hypothesis is that all DLC's purchased AFTER the game went f2p (aka August 2014) are going to glitch. For example, I only have problems with the last DLC, all other 4 are showing in my list and working just fine. I bought that last DLC on March 2015, and all the other DLC's were bought after August 2014... 

Edited by breakXedge

• 9 months later...

I hope you guys who bought the dlc after the f2p glitch called Sony and got your money back. I sure as shit would have.

Edit: PS. This game was a ton of fun back when I played it. The DLC is 1/2 the game/fun. The Warmaster battle was always crazy. I hear it's broken and unbeatable now. That's too bad. Fuck Trion.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2016 at 5:24 PM, Phil said:

I hope you guys who bought the dlc after the f2p glitch called Sony and got your money back. I sure as shit would have.

Edit: PS. This game was a ton of fun back when I played it. The DLC is 1/2 the game/fun. The Warmaster battle was always crazy. I hear it's broken and unbeatable now. That's too bad. Fuck Trion.

Been done with this game a long time, and I must say I fully agree with everything you said. Without dlc it feels like half a game. And trion blows, worst company and customer service I have ever dealt with.

On 12/30/2016 at 5:24 PM, Phil said:

You could solo him at one point, but they fixed it too. It was completely pointless to do since the trophies are still glitched 3 years later

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/23/2017 at 4:12 PM, Bullstomp said:

The Fucktards at Trion Worlds don't even spawn the Volge Huntmaster anymore. So yeah, even if DLCs were working its impossible to100% now

Thats unfortunate, i know a lot of people in my friends list who want jump into this game but dont want wreck their completion percentage!  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎30 at 6:24 PM, Phil said:

F.Y.I. Sony's PSN store policy is : "All sales are final". 

35 minutes ago, Papidadi said:

F.Y.I. Sony's PSN store policy is : "All sales are final". 

I wouldn't say so. I've heard of lots of people getting refunds as long as they haven't booted up what they bought/have a reasonable explanation of why they want a refund.