Are the DLC trophies still glitched?

LarryIsLegend

2 hours ago, Papidadi said:

F.Y.I. Sony's PSN store policy is : "All sales are final". 

I would have to concur with @Kittet3 . I actually did get a refund several times. Once was for the automatic renewal of ps+. Another time was for the season pass on this game, Defiance. I actually bought the season pass on an alt account thinking I could use it on any account on the ps3. It did state in the information section of the season pass, in fact, that it was a feature of the season pass. I had no issues either time. They refunded me without question. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎09 at 5:48 PM, Kittet3 said:

I wouldn't say so. I've heard of lots of people getting refunds as long as they haven't booted up what they bought/have a reasonable explanation of why they want a refund. 

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎09 at 7:38 PM, Phil said:

I would have to concur with @Kittet3 . I actually did get a refund several times. Once was for the automatic renewal of ps+. Another time was for the season pass on this game, Defiance. I actually bought the season pass on an alt account thinking I could use it on any account on the ps3. It did state in the information section of the season pass, in fact, that it was a feature of the season pass. I had no issues either time. They refunded me without question. 

The PSN store policy is "all sales are final". That is an undisputable fact... With that being said I have personally received a refund from the PSN store and I have also been refused a refund from the PSN store and had their PSN store policy being thrown at me. It all depends on who you talk to. 

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎10 at 5:32 PM, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

It depends. There are still players that cannot earn the trophies and there are players that have no problems earning the trophies. I responded to someone last year about a possible work around that might solve the issue though. The DLC packs for Defiance are Services much like purchasing digital currency or purchasing a virtual item in an MMO. That said, when you purchase the Season Pass or Deluxe Edition, you have access to all of the DLC packs automatically in game without having to purchase the "price changed to free" individual DLC's from the Playstation Store Itself. It is my understanding that the majority of the issues with trophies might be because those that purchased the Season Pass or the Deluxe Edition haven't purchased the DLC's from the Playstation Store even though they have access to the DLC's in game without doing so. This is for the disc version though. I haven't used the Free-to-play version.

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 2:32 PM, hwnruus said:

When people buy the DLC's they will automatically be given access to them based upon the servers. What needs to be done is going into the PSN store and downloading the DLC as well. People who did not do the PSN step were mainly the ones having trouble with popping the trophies. To my knowledge the trophies will pop after completing the requirements and downloading the DLC.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎26 at 11:41 AM, breakXedge said:

I also wrote on Defiance official forum but I don't think it's going to be fixed... My hypothesis is that all DLC's purchased AFTER the game went f2p (aka August 2014) are going to glitch. For example, I only have problems with the last DLC, all other 4 are showing in my list and working just fine. I bought that last DLC on March 2015, and all the other DLC's were bought after August 2014... 

Hello All, For the record the season pass has been removed from the PSN store as well as all the individual DLCs. The Gold Edition is not a download from the PSN store, therefore if there was a working remedy to the glitched Defiance trophies by downloading DLCs from the PSN store that is no longer a viable option. I also just wanted to state that I had purchased the Defiance season pass before the game went free to play and started experiencing these DLC trophy glitches before the game was free to play. My first glitched Arktech Revolution trophy was on May 30th of 2014. The Arktech Revolution trophies would not show on my profile if I was offline. The issue in my opinion is with the "client side trophies" and the Defiance server as according to Sony, client side trophies involve trophy information being stored on the Defiance servers...

P.S. For the record these Defiance trophy glitches exist on both the NA server and EU server, with both the hard copy and the soft copy of the game.

Edited by Papidadi
Additional Information.

27 minutes ago, Papidadi said:

Hello All, For the record the season pass has been removed from the PSN store as well as all the individual DLCs. The Gold Edition is not a download from the PSN store, therefore if there was a working remedy to the glitched Defiance trophies by downloading DLCs from the PSN store that is no longer a viable option. I also just wanted to state that I had purchased the Defiance season pass before the game went free to play and started experiencing these DLC trophy glitches before the game was free to play. My first glitched Arktech Revolution trophy was on May 30th of 2014. The Arktech Revolution trophies would not show on my profile if I was offline. The issue in my opinion is with the "client side trophies" and the Defiance server as according to Sony, client side trophies involve trophy information being stored on the Defiance servers...

P.S. For the record these Defiance trophy glitches exist on both the NA server and EU server, with both the hard copy and the soft copy of the game.

Even the season pass didn't let you download the dlc, as they are included in the free to play version, all you're buying is an unlock key

• 1 month later...

So, I'm EU and i would like to buy all the 5 dlc. IN GAME store is still unavailable and will not be fixed anytime soon i think, should i buy the complete pack from the TRION site? Can i have access to all 5 dlc on my ps3 if i buy the pack from the site?

BTW, do someone have a list of glitched trophies?? some months ago someone told me that for EU version some dlc trophies are not achievable anymore and they are being removed from the trophy list, is it true?

38 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

So, I'm EU and i would like to buy all the 5 dlc. IN GAME store is still unavailable and will not be fixed anytime soon i think, should i buy the complete pack from the TRION site? Can i have access to all 5 dlc on my ps3 if i buy the pack from the site?

BTW, do someone have a list of glitched trophies?? some months ago someone told me that for EU version some dlc trophies are not achievable anymore and they are being removed from the trophy list, is it true?

From what Ive read here from others, all DLC is glitched for this game so I would hold off buying any before finding evidence to the contrary 

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎11 at 0:53 AM, black__bunny said:

From what Ive read here from others, all DLC is glitched for this game so I would hold off buying any before finding evidence to the contrary 

Hello All, Here are some glitched trophy videos for reference. Please note the date in the unbreakable horn 2 video. The date in the video is before the game was free 2 play.

snake bite 2 EU server : https://youtu.be/_z6SIITr59A

Snake Bite 2 NA server :https://youtu.be/QPR7ioF4l4g

Unbreakable horn 2 : http://youtu.be/P1WVKUrEA4o

Lions Claw 2 : http://youtu.be/mktbsSfchm0 

Warmaster : http://youtu.be/gDWk1r59zFE

• 5 weeks later...

I'm going on an educated assumption here but I think the issue is that the DLC trophy information never downloaded to the player's PS3 system. If you go to view the Defiance trophy list in offline mode then they don't appear. Only the base game trophy list appears. That would explain why none of them pop. If you complete a pursuit in-game then the game acknowledges you've done it (as shown by the videos Papidadi posted above), but there is no trophy information to unlock on the system as offline and online don't match. I'm guessing the work involved was just too much in fixing it as Trion have been aware of it for years.

Trophy list aside, it's an enjoyable game but completely ruined by regular disconnects and constant in-game lagging. The fact it has been this way for a couple of years now is near unforgivable on Trion's part. From what I've read, the PS4 port isn't much better.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 4:46 AM, Cyvnyde said:

I'm going on an educated assumption here but I think the issue is that the DLC trophy information never downloaded to the player's PS3 system. If you go to view the Defiance trophy list in offline mode then they don't appear. Only the base game trophy list appears.

Would assume it's like Hyperballoid, in that the trophyset with the DLC trophies was either changed back to just the base game list, or to where it only has four of the five dlcs. Meaning the game itself wouldn't be bugged, it's that the devs pushed the wrong trp into the game. If what you say is true, then i would wager that if someone pulled the latest update for the game, the trp will not have all the DLCs, or even any of the DLCs, inside, but just the base game list. 

Of course, it could be just the game is bugged to shit, like the PS4 version. 

• 8 months later...

I've contacted Sony about this, but their defense to hold on to their mighty dollar has been their "Terms of Service" (which I spit on) and they refuse to sympathize with the people getting scammed by this fraudulent company who refuses to compensate all affected by this.

What is even more bizarre about this game's trophies: if your trophies are in Online Mode - and you've gotten the Platinum - it says 58%, but if you're in Offline, it goes to 100%; I don't know how to explain this.

I bought 4 out of 5 DLCs (2015-2016) before they got bundled into that crappy Gold Bundle and should be 72/75%;

Edit--

leaving blank the 3 Gunslinger DLC trophies.

Sony won't refund, but should, because you wouldn't know these trophies were bugged until you start playing and realized until it's too late. It's a trophy trap for us trophy hunters.

FYI: They do not care. They just want your money.

Edited by Akina8373

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, chevalier-marc said:

a guy just got the 100% (started and ended in 2020) so there is still a way.

The only way is to have purchased the dlc prior to it going free to play

edit: I've looked at the profile and it looks really fishy, it has multiple games from 2014-2015 ahead of defiance which was done in 2020 and only ps3 games.

Edited by SnowxSakura

• 4 months later...

I got two dlc trophies in this week, eventhough I dont even have any dlcs (it was clan based trophies). But I started playing the game at release.

Just look if your DLC list is shown in offline mode > then you are still able to unlock the dlc trophies

EDIT:

I received the ultimate edition from amazon today (for 10bucks) and tried to activate the code which worked, but the ps3 got crashed. I logged in defiance and didnt receive any access to the dlc or the ingame items. I wrote now a ticket and hope they can fix it before the shutdown.

Edited by Bilal_Ibrahim