Beam Me Up Trophy Missable?

I used a couple of guides to try and find the locations I missed on the Helios space station. I did every side mission in the area and all the jump pad challenges.

After a couple of hours it seemed like the trophy was bugged. Then I found another guide that included the Eye of Helios with 2 locations that were presumably unmissable as you can only go there during a story mission.

I played through the game with a friend at the time of the release. Is it possible I missed 1 of these locations when he went ahead and finished the mission without me?

Is there a way to go back to the Eye of Helios without starting a new playthrough (and having to find all locations again)?

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, there's no way to go back to Eye of Helios as I found out after the trophy didn't pop. What I did find though was playing 110% in single player (sucks to be alone I know). I managed to pop the trophy no problem after doing EVERY LAST side mission available and stopping off at Iwajima's place in Serenity's Waste after beating the final boss.

Apparently the trophy glitches in co-op when people rush ahead discovering areas before you and the profile data takes a brain fart.

Best advice: go through the game again as Athena/Willhelm (normally I'd suggest Claptrap as he needs to be 25 for 'That Helped, Right?', but I see you already have that.) It sucks I know...  :(

• 5 years later...
On 2015-06-19 at 11:10 AM, UrsusPrime said:

Sadly, there's no way to go back to Eye of Helios as I found out after the trophy didn't pop. What I did find though was playing 110% in single player (sucks to be alone I know). I managed to pop the trophy no problem after doing EVERY LAST side mission available and stopping off at Iwajima's place in Serenity's Waste after beating the final boss.

Apparently the trophy glitches in co-op when people rush ahead discovering areas before you and the profile data takes a brain fart.

Best advice: go through the game again as Athena/Willhelm (normally I'd suggest Claptrap as he needs to be 25 for 'That Helped, Right?', but I see you already have that.) It sucks I know...  :(

I’m having trouble with this trophy and starting to think this happened to me as well. ☹️

Can the locations be discovered in TVHM? Or do you need a brand new game/character? I would hate to have to do a 3rd playthrough just for this one asshole of a trophy!