Copa America results guess thread

Raitandrul

their neighbor team you mean Monterrey "rayados"? Now that's my team :3 since I was born they been doing not so well. but I do agree about there's always those kind of fans in every sport

Yes, 'cagados de montegay' :P. And they had the best decade of their whole existance, winning 3 league titles (though one was pretty much a gift for De Nigris dying off somewhere) and 3 international ones (and then being pathetic overseas), so I wouldn't say so. It's all been downhill since they fired Vuceshit though.

Today was a happy day seeing Brazil lose but I wanted them to lose to Argentina. Dunga needs to be fired. Coutinho, Neymar and Robinho are the only ones that can play on that team. The midfield is horrible, even the league I play for has better midfielders. It hurts being Brazilian and seeing them suck year after year but that's what they deserve. After Ronaldo, Brazil never had a decent striker and I don't see one coming up for the next 4 years or so.

Today was a happy day seeing Brazil lose but I wanted them to lose to Argentina. Dunga needs to be fired. Coutinho, Neymar and Robinho are the only ones that can play on that team. The midfield is horrible, even the league I play for has better midfielders. It hurts being Brazilian and seeing them suck year after year but that's what they deserve. After Ronaldo, Brazil never had a decent striker and I don't see one coming up for the next 4 years or so.

Looks like they learned nothing from the World Cup, they didnt evolve at all, most players are absolutely ridiculous and play in medium or minor teams around. Tatics are dated, the lack of will is evident, and, for me, Neymar just couldn't handle all the pressure of being the only player on the team.

That Thiago Silva is a joke!!!

Looks like they learned nothing from the World Cup, they didnt evolve at all, most players are absolutely ridiculous and play in medium or minor teams around. Tatics are dated, the lack of will is evident, and, for me, Neymar just couldn't handle all the pressure of being the only player on the team.

That Thiago Silva is a joke!!!

I was hoping they would face Argentina and lose like 4-0 or even more. The team is pure garbage. Like I always said, you can never win a soccer game without a good midfield. Ronaldinho and Kaka should've been there and Paulinho to complete the midfield. Sure Ronaldinho don't have the same pace like he did when he was younger but he's still Ronaldinho. People fear him, and he's deadly at free kicks. Neymar is a great player but his letting his ego consume him. I used to hate him in the beginning but then I learned to like him but now he just making poor decisions again. Thiago Silva is a good defender but makes poor decisions a lot. David Luiz is another joke, he can't defend at all. He has determination but he lacks skills. He should be playing CDM instead. Elias is another joke, I'm a Corinthians fan and I wish they'll get rid of him. He's so indecisive, he doesn't know if he plays attacking mid or defensive mid. It's frustrating watching him play. The truth is, they'll never be another Brazilian squad like the 90-early 00's with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Cafu, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Bebeto, Romario, those guys knew how to play. The ones from now they're all garbage, William, Oscar, especially Fernandinho, they should all be fired.

• Like 1

I'm sad to see Colombia lose, but I'm hopeful Argentina will fall sooner or later. They're another pathetic team living from their previous accomplishments, just like Brazil.

Chile 2-0 Peru

Argentina 2-2 Paraguay, Paraguay wins on penalties.