The Real Crime: Criminal Activity DLC Trophies

DanielVT

So I just platinumed Battlefield Hardline today. I was curiously looking forward to the new DLC and the trophies. I just 100%ed BF4 and completing expansions is something I really enjoy. Thus I looked up the new DLC trophies and according to XboxAchievements, 4 of the 8 new trophies require 10000, that's right, 10,000, 10k, TEN-THOUSAND, kills with EACH class for a total of 40,000 kills. I am extremely pissed off. Battlefield is not COD. It takes longer to get kills. I've put 1.5 days in and am just barely at the 2k kills mark. I'm seriously pissed off, and that's putting it lightly. I try to 100 percent every game I can, and turning my back on this game or putting in days of time are my only options and my life is too valuable. I'm literally outraged at this insane requirement. It's a real dick move by Visceral. If I were to get them it would take years of slow and steady playing. Maybe two years total. Is anyone else pissed off about this?

• Like 1

Lol :lol:, DLC mp trophies seem to be getting very annoying. Probably the developers are trying to keep people playing their game as long as possible. The next DLCs will most likely include something to make the 40k grind go faster.

I hope so. If nothing changes I won't be wasting my 50 dollars for premium. 

Even though I am also quite annoyed with these ridiculous requirements, I'm just glad it Battlefield and not another shooter. If this was in for example, a Killzone, MoH or a Crysis game, I do not know what I would do. I probably will get this over time, although I will have to sacrifice me precious, vehicle whore K/D by playing TDM most of the time. I did get over 70K kills in BF3, so it's my no means impossible. By checking the leaderboards in BFH, I even found players with nearly 90K kills already.

I know how you feel about 100% things and 10,000 kills is ridiculous. I've already spent quite a lot of time trying to get the menz in the hood trophy :(

Menz in the hood isn't really that time consuming ... took longer to get to the levels needed more than it did for the assignments :)

Lmfao they cannot be serious - that number isn't even reachable for players who constantly play this game! What on earth where they thinking??

The sad thing is that I usually really enjoy going after Battlefield DLC trophies because they are fun, imaginative, and sometimes unique or silly. These are just completely lazy and a major turn off for me knowing how completely unrealistic those four trophies are

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

THIS IS INSANE. HOLY CRAP. I was debating on getting the platinum for this game because I wanted to see the DLC first. Sadly, I didn't wait. And now its looking like I may never 100% this game again, because this is just too much of a grind. 

And the sad thing is, you can't grind this like on other battlefields. It seems you can only revive people 1-2 times before they are permanently dead.

Edited by Reasuns

It would take me about 250 hours total (at the rate im going) to get the entire 40,000 kills which is still an awful lot of time just for a hand full of trophies smh. For the average FPS player 40,000 is possible if you plan to play everyday until the end of the year lol

http://bfhstats.com/ps4/RICO2100

I would say the average FPS player would need about 400-500 hours.

Edited by RICO2100

Good job Visceral & EA you me not wanna buy your game now. Unless they reduce this number. I'm sure a lot of people won't bother to buy this game or the season pass.

What a cheap attempt to make people play the game longer.

I highly doubt "a lot of people" won't buy a game due to the trophies on the DLC. Trophy/Achievement "hunters" that would avoid a game simply for it taking a lot of time aren't exactly the majority in the gaming community. A shame to let something so trivial deter you from playing a game you would otherwise enjoy. 

Is the number obnoxious? Yeah. But it's still possible for even the most average players. It'll just take more time. Let's not forget, people will also find ways to boost the heck out of these as well. They found a way for easy exp in Hotwire, they'll find a way for easy kills in dead lobbies as well. I won't be playing this one again on the Playstation side of things, though. xD That's for sure. If I even get these done once I'll be happy.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Two DLCs, one with level 150 and another one requesting 40.000 kills... is just an absurd amount of kills. Good job there, I'm not buying this one either the next BF before they release the DLC trophy lists.

You can play a game and enjoy getting 100%, but asking that, is too much even for a Hardcore BF player. Only 187 at this moment combining all platforms have 40.000k and doubtfully are 10k with each class.

http://battlefieldtracker.com/bfh/leaderboards/all/Kills?page=2

It's just a shitty movement. 

I like hard trophies that require you to improve your skills and master the game, those only only forces you to play for no reason.

Two DLCs, one with level 150 and another one requesting 40.000 kills... is just an absurd amount of kills. Good job there, I'm not buying this one either the next BF before they release the DLC trophy lists.

You can play a game and enjoy getting 100%, but asking that, is too much even for a Hardcore BF player. Only 187 at this moment combining all platforms have 40.000k and doubtfully are 10k with each class.

http://battlefieldtracker.com/bfh/leaderboards/all/Kills?page=2

It's just a shitty movement. 

I like hard trophies that require you to improve your skills and master the game, those only only forces you to play for no reason.

That number can't be correct, I'm not even on the list and I got over 40,000 kills.