Official PSNP Song Vote VII

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Monty Python - Knights of the Round Table
    • #2 Yoko Shimomura - Fight Against Smithy
    • #3 Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff
    • #4 The Beastie Boys - Girls
    • #5 Babymetal - Megitsune (Female Fox)
    • #6 Peter McConnell - Contessa's Castle
    • #7 Eduard Khil - I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home
    • #8 - Christopher Lee - The Bloody Verdict of Verden
    • #9 Ninja Sex Party - Everybody Shut Up
    • #10 The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
    • #11 Klaus Badelt - He's a Pirate
    • #12 Michael Jackson - Beat It
    • #13 NIKO - Maid of Fire
    • #14 Peter La Anguila - El Estilo De Peter La Anguila
    • #15 Mikey Bolts - The Monster
    • #16 Mai Nakahara - Egao Happii Piisu
    • #17 Dynasty Warriors 8 - Thousand Suns
    • #18 Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
    • #19 Weird Al Yankovic - Dare to be Stupid
    • #20 Afro Samurai - Kimono Dance
  2. 2. Choose the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VIII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• No Limitation
    • Male/Female Vocalist Combo
    • No vocals
    • Party Music (music you'd play at a party to dance)
    • New Songs (2014-2015)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie

lmfao these 2 were in my list too. Idk why I didn't post them with my other songs.

Man I haven't heard those 2 songs in a long time. Fun fact: the second song I heard it from Eurotrip for the first time, and the person singing the song is Matt Damon :D

• Like 1

Man I haven't heard those 2 songs in a long time. Fun fact: the second song I heard it from Eurotrip for the first time, and the person singing the song is Matt Damon :D

I heard on Eurotrip as well. One of those dumb movies but still funny as hell whenever I watch it. (which is rare because aside from American Pie I don't like these types of movies.)

I figured instead of the movie clip I'd post the full version. xD

I would've posted the music video for my song, but they changed the younger Charlemagne's vocalist for some odd reason and I didn't like it as much.

I'm just showing it because it shows how all in he was on this. He wasn't just handed a sheet of paper and asked to read off it because people thought it would be amusing to have Christopher Lee do guest vocals on their odd concept album. He dressed in costume and did a freaking music video.

Eduard Khil - "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home" (Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой)

0:15- 0:35

Changed it cause why not?

Only seeing this now, i find it funny because i was going to submit this song and the only reason i didn't was because I didn't know what the hell it was called  :lol:

... and perhaps I will be that person who says "doesn't matter when it will come out". Everyone knows that the game will come out, so just be patient and, for the time being, focus on playing games that you currently have for the PS4/PS3/Vita.

Yep, I still have a huge backlog to finish and besides that I still need to get a PS4 first. Although doing that will make my backlog twice as huge.

For the "Loose Limitation" section, I was thinking of adding a choice where people must choose a song that contains choreography (or a section where everyone dances a certain way) and said choreography must have a certain number of people in it, preferably 4 or more.

For the "Loose Limitation" section, I was thinking of adding a choice where people must choose a song that contains choreography (or a section where everyone dances a certain way) and said choreography must have a certain number of people in it, preferably 4 or more.

Kind of a strict limitation since it doesn't have anything to do with the music so much as the video. Outside of Lindsey Stirling, who I only like 2-3 songs from, I don't listen to a single band/artist who also dances or has dancing music videos.